• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I still the only one that thinks this will be like the Philly/Lakers 01 Finals?

A one man team able to pull out one game but will lose the series to the much deeper team?
Or like last year, when the heat won game 2, then proceeded to get blown out 3 straight games.

Or like Memphis this year, Memphis went up 2-1, then GSW wins 3 in a row. 

I don't see Cleveland winning, but my hate could be blinding me. 

*shrugs*

Or like last year, when the heat won game 2, then proceeded to get blown out 3 straight games.

Or like Memphis this year, Memphis went up 2-1, then GSW wins 3 in a row. 

I don't see Cleveland winning, but my hate could be blinding me. 

*shrugs*

I don't think it's hate. I just think this Warrior squad is too deep for a one man team to beat them.

first two games both go OT and folks still think this is ending in 5 
laugh.gif

We're gonna find out one day that Skip is the biggest Lebron fan of all time. Upon his passing, his estate is gonna release access to his crib, where in the basement there's a hidden passage leading to a bunker with a secret room, that is a shrine to labrun jamie. Personal photos, newspaper articles, stuffed dolls, toys, headbands, sweaty towels, chewed up fingernails that bron spit out and Skip located and archived, a clone of that Vine boy that just talks on repeat, used rubbers, each dated and numbered; a bunch of family pix of the James' with Larbershop and the Skip's head transposed on Savannah and his son's and daughter's and mom's and Lambo's head.

We're gonna find out one day that Skip is the biggest Lebron fan of all time. Upon his passing, his estate is gonna release access to his crib, where in the basement there's a hidden passage leading to a bunker with a secret room, that is a shrine to labrun jamie. Personal photos, newspaper articles, stuffed dolls, toys, headbands, sweaty towels, chewed up fingernails that bron spit out and Skip located and archived, a clone of that Vine boy that just talks on repeat, used rubbers, each dated and numbered; a bunch of family pix of the James' with Larbershop and the Skip's head transposed on Savannah and his son's and daughter's and mom's and Lambo's head.

I think you probably just described Brian Windhorst's house.

Is this the biggest upset in Finals history if the Cavs win it all?
I think the 04 Pisotns beating the Lakers is still up there for me as far as upsets go. That lakers team was stacked.
Was just gonna say this, NO ONE picked Detroit to win that series.

Some analysts picked the Cavs to win this, although Irving wasn't injured when those predictions came, this would be shocking, but no one saw Detroit dismantling that Lakers team.

I'm just amazed on how LeBron has his teammates worshipping him, calling him "King" and lining up to get the handshake of approval from him.

Is this the biggest upset in Finals history if the Cavs win it all?
I think the 04 Pisotns beating the Lakers is still up there for me as far as upsets go. That lakers team was stacked.
Was just gonna say this, NO ONE picked Detroit to win that series.

Some analysts picked the Cavs to win this, although Irving wasn't injured when those predictions came, this would be shocking, but no one saw Detroit dismantling that Lakers team.
That's how scary good that Lakers team was... That 04 Pistons team was a complete team, with 4 of their 5 starters being All-Star, with the only one not being Tayshaun Price, who isn't by any means a scrub.

And to think NO ONE picked them...

Last edited:
that 04 detroit team comes to mind
i thought lakers turned things around after gm2 when koobster hit that 3
but looking back, that pistons team was one of the better defensive teams in recent memory

Last edited:
04 Pistons team is a great upset but then they went to the finals the next year and almost won it again lol. So they were a great team in their own right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom