• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The film room on NBA TV that they have been doing for the finals is one of the coolest things they could've done. Love it

yeah i like watching that. cool how they see a back screen that leads the basket & we only notice the basket.

Currys numbers a good, but these are the finals. The games a wild and play like rec league games. Curry isn't ready for that. Bron is. That's the difference. Curry is a momentum player. Problem is he can't start it himself and he's too soft to bang and earn it.

it's all entertainment. enjoy the athleticism and storytelling in the nba

The Cavs aren't pure trash, but let's not start elevating all their players as an excuse just to try to cut them down if they happen to win :lol:

have you seen't their bench? they brought the corpse of mike milla :lol:
ya got stiffs like kendrick perkins and brendon haywood DRESSED

Mike Millatainment let's you know the game is over :smokin

lets he how lebron plays after only one day of rest 

I want to see that, and how Curry fares after these two games. Kerr had the luxury all year of sitting Steph down most of the 4q. Let's see how Steph does after playing so many minutes back to back games.

He needs to get more assists than buckets in the first 3 quarters and save his scoring for the 4th. But if this happens im afraid they might get blown out lol. Dude gon need an IV after this series man

Keep limiting transition buckets from Golden State and he might be alright, but that's why he's attacking early, rather than feeling the game out as we have grown accustomed to seeing from him.

Keep limiting transition buckets from Golden State and he might be alright, but that's why he's attacking early, rather than feeling the game out as we have grown accustomed to seeing from him.
I think him being so aggressive in the 1 QT, is why he shooting so poorly in the 4 QT & OT (i.e. 4-20 on his last 20 attempts).

And then Lebron... His performances are great but he should easily be avg 50 or fouling out the whole team, gsw went small and bron was taller than every gsw defender and was still shooting fadeaways on top of them letting him get 12 dribbles with no help

Lebron is doing enough, it's ridiculous what is asked of him, some of those Cavs lineups last night were atrocious. Fatigue plays a huge factor.

Lebron pretty much has to lead the team in points, rebounds, and assists every game just to have a chance. The Cavs team defense has played very well however, but the Warriors took some god awful shots at times.

I give the Cavs two games at this point, but if they can somehow force these slow grind out type games ala Game 2 for the rest of the series, they may have a shot. I highly doubt it though, Warriors are too deep.

Watching Andrew Bogut now, its hard to believe he was a double digit scorer for most of his years on the Bucks. Dude looks scared to make any kind of offensive move unless the ball is spoon fed to him for a dunk or lay-up. I know that bad arm injury he had probably has something to do with it, but still. Mosgov is thoroughly outplaying him on both ends.

Apples and oranges.

Considering the opponent. Compared to this squad, with no Finals experience, from the HC on down.

Not to say the Warriors aren't capable of winning it all, but I seriously doubt they run off three in a row against this defense.
Narratives that are narratives, are narratives. Before the SA series last year, people thought we were going to get skinned. After we split 2, people thought we would win both at home or at least split... and welp, narratives. Now they are seen as one of the greatest finals teams to ever win.

Same here, if it is going to take the best shooter in the world to have his worst game for Cavs to win by 2 then I'm still going to take my chances.

Want Warriors to win as well, but can't lie deep down I would like to see Bron do something over the top

Lebron is doing enough, it's ridiculous what is asked of him, some of those Cavs lineups last night were atrocious. Fatigue plays a huge factor.

Lebron pretty much has to lead the team in points, rebounds, and assists every game just to have a chance. The Cavs team defense has played very well however, but the Warriors took some god awful shots at times.

I give the Cavs two games at this point, but if they can somehow force these slow grind out type games ala Game 2 for the rest of the series, they may have a shot. I highly doubt it though, Warriors are too deep.
It was the 4th qtr iggy had 5 fouls and they had they're small lineup in and they were sending no help on top of everbody else on the floor having 4

Watching Andrew Bogut now, its hard to believe he was a double digit scorer for most of his years on the Bucks. Dude looks scared to make any kind of offensive move unless the ball is spoon fed to him for a dunk or lay-up. I know that bad arm injury he had probably has something to do with it, but still. Mosgov is thoroughly outplaying him on both ends.
its weird how he doesnt even look at the basket even when he's in great position to score. his pick and roll defense is awful, he puts no effort in pressuring the ball while still inching far enough towards the ball handler that its easy lobs to the roll man all day. most of the time he doesnt even have his hands up

I hate to even say this, or bring this up, but it's correct so oh well.

This series is the 06 Suns/Lakers series. Even has MVP point guards to boot.

Phil/Kobe slowed the game down to a crawl, trying to keep the Suns from maxing out possessions.

Eventually the Suns adjusted and imposed their will, but, LA was 1 rebound a way from winning the series.

That was Kobe at his best, with 3 atrocious starters in Kwame, Smush, and Luke Walton. :lol:

Bron and the Cavs are doin the same thing here, slowing the game down as much as possible, and trying to break GS's rhythm. But how long can they do that before the Warriors break thru? And again, similar to 06, if Iggy gets that ball to Curry "easier" it might be 2-0 right now, kind of like the Suns blowing game 4 and falling back 3-1.

In the end, the Suns pulled it out, I expect the same here. They have the better overall team, sooner or later they will find a way as Cleveland's 7 man rotation exhausts itself. I picked Warriors in 6, could be on target for that. But so far, 2 extremely fun games to watch. Reminds me a little of the Bulls/Celtics series with the extra OT's and what not. Just need a triple OT to really get it. :lol:

He's washed now. Mozgov scared him to oblivion this series already

I hate to even say this, or bring this up, but it's correct so oh well.

This series is the 06 Suns/Lakers series. Even has MVP point guards to boot.

Phil/Kobe slowed the game down to a crawl, trying to keep the Suns from maxing out possessions.

Eventually the Suns adjusted and imposed their will, but, LA was 1 rebound a way from winning the series.

That was Kobe at his best, with 3 atrocious starters in Kwame, Smush, and Luke Walton. :lol:

Bron and the Cavs are doin the same thing here, slowing the game down as much as possible, and trying to break GS's rhythm. But how long can they do that before the Warriors break thru? And again, similar to 06, if Iggy gets that ball to Curry "easier" it might be 2-0 right now, kind of like the Suns blowing game 4 and falling back 3-1.

In the end, the Suns pulled it out, I expect the same here. They have the better overall team, sooner or later they will find a way as Cleveland's 7 man rotation exhausts itself. I picked Warriors in 6, could be on target for that. But so far, 2 extremely fun games to watch. Reminds me a little of the Bulls/Celtics series with the extra OT's and what not. Just need a triple OT to really get it. :lol:

don't remind me bro. that series took some years off my life. who is gonna be tim thomas? barnes? for obvious reasons..lol

FF, win or lose, we need to see those files playboy. You need to put those out no matter what in the next two weeks. I wanna know what ya got in there. :nerd:

He's washed now. Mozgov scared him to oblivion this series already

moz did drop 93 the w's/boguts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom