• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if I were grading the Dubs.. Their defense was an A and their offense was a C-. If they can get their offense to a B plus, they'll be straight.

Dubs just bailed the Cavs od a lot. A lot of quick shots early in the shot clock. Long shots too. Made it easier for the Cavs defense.

I know Steph has a 15-18 foot J in his arsenal... He has to start using it :lol:

So long story short, the Dubs as of right now don't need to do too many adjustments on defense. Unless Cavs keep attacking Curry in the pick and roll like they did later in the 2nd game. They'll have to figure something else out then.

Last edited:
Honestly, if I were grading the Dubs.. Their defense was an A and their offense was a C-. If they can get their offense to a B plus, they'll be straight.

Dubs just bailed the Cavs od a lot. A lot of quick shots early in the shot clock. Made it easier for the Cavs defense.

There were so many hero shots last night by GS just conning down straight jacking. You would have thought the ball was on fire. No ball movement whatsoever.

Last edited:
i know Cleveland plays good defense but Golden State can definitely play better on offense. If they can start clicking on offense again they should be able to win comfortably.

for example i saw that besides Klay Thompson, the Warriors were 5-25 on UNCONTESTED shots in game 2 
sick.gif

curry needs to stop trying to entertain the crowd....lebron showed his posie and experience. slowing the game down making the warriors work on D and for boards. curry's quick trigger played right into the hands of the cavs

still say dubs in 5

Am I still the only one that thinks this will be like the Philly/Lakers 01 Finals?

A one man team able to pull out one game but will lose the series to the much deeper team?
So you're comparing Currey and Thompson to Shaq and Kobe :lol:
And LeBron is the 2015 equivalent of Allen Iverson :rofl:

he's just on a cold streak. It started before the Finals, four games in a row now of bad shooting %.
if just two more of his 3s fall last night, which would still leave him with a bad %, the Warriors are up 2-0.  So he could definitely get away with it

Last edited by a moderator:
I can win the lotto tomorrow and i would still root against lebron in the finals. There is no correlation.

People don't change in general. If you're a nervous person, you will be that way working at mcdonalds or a fortune 100 company. If you were obnoxious as a poor person, you will be obnoxious as a rich person.

Man, if I win the lottery tomorrow, I could pay someone to arrange an accident for Lebby

not serious
[

nah bro u prbly serious as a heart attack

Am I still the only one that thinks this will be like the Philly/Lakers 01 Finals?

A one man team able to pull out one game but will lose the series to the much deeper team?
more like lakers pistons 04

team wins game 2 in OT to make it seem like they have a shot

then the rest is history 

It started before the Finals, four games in a row now of bad shooting %.

if just two more of his 3s fall last night, which would still leave him with a bad %, the Warriors are up 2-0.  So he could definitely get away with it

i guess you're right. someone in here brought up a great point last night: GS is trying to expose Delly instead of playing their game.

also CLE is playing great defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely. that free flowing ball movement offense they have been so good at what pretty much non existent last night

Last year, was baron really serious about trying to come back? or was that all a joke? I couldnt tell lol. based on his personality, i never know when he's joking or serious anymore. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom