• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be stunned if Warriors close it out in 5.

Cavs have executed their game plan, there were things present before this series to make GS uncomfortable and they're doing it. LeBron-centric offense - either in post of searching for switches on ball-screens to attack, no live ball turnovers, beat up GS on the offensive boards.

No quick shots, no long rebounds and no turnovers = no run outs.

James Jones or player X sticking around in the back court after makes to choke Curry = no transition off of makes.

Stringing out ball screens, making Draymond or whoever else to make plays = fewer switches onto bigs (hello Houston, you dumbasses). Fewer scramble situations.

Warriors are left in the half-court as a team that has no low-post presence to work through. Cavs have presented a real stylistic challenge.

Curry and Klay can just make enough shots to separate - or Curry can become more aggressive with the ball to open things up but the Cavs are doing enough to make them grind out 6, 7 games. And I'm expecting a Game 7, and won't be totally shocked if the Cavs win this.

Last edited:
Steph will shoot better game 4... But I doubt klay will come out on fire shooting 75% from the field, and who's to say Lebby might actually have a decent shooting night (not 11-35) like game 3, and maybe JR will actually put down the henny for a couple days and play with a brain.. Lot of factors here, not just curry having an off night.

Steph will shoot better game 4... But I doubt klay will come out on fire shooting 75% from the field, and who's to say Lebby might actually have a decent shooting night (not 11-35) like game 3, and maybe JR will actually put down the henny for a couple days and play with a brain.. Lot of factors here, not just curry having an off night.

Back to the future?

Originally Posted by Based Jesus  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
Seeing who is going to win is not having an agenda.

An agenda is wanting; just watching is just curious.
Semantics. Wanting to see who wins is the purpose for watching sports. That is the basic agenda for anyone who watches a game. The reason for that agenda may differ but the agenda remains the same for all. They want to see who wins.
Not even close.

Wondering what the soup of the day is at a restaurant is NOT the same as hoping the soup of the day is clam chowder.

Wondering who is going to win is NOT the same as hoping a certain team will.

That's not semantics. Calling something completely different by the same name is not semantics; it's stubbornness.
laugh.gif
You're wondering BECAUSE you're hoping. One exists because of the other. If you don't care, you don't wonder, you don't watch.

I'm asking what the soupe du jour is, because I'm curious. About what? The soupe du jour, because I'm hoping it's clam chowder, because...

I'm watching the game, because I'm curious. About what? Who's going to win, because I'm hoping it's the ____, because...

Bron has been shooting like this all post season though.

Curry hasn't 

I'll be stunned if Warriors close it out in 5.

Cavs have executed their game plan, there were things present before this series to make GS uncomfortable and they're doing it. LeBron-centric offense - either in post of searching for switches on ball-screens to attack, no live ball turnovers, beat up GS on the offensive boards.

No quick shots, no long rebounds and no turnovers = no run outs.

James Jones or player X sticking around in the back court after makes to choke Curry = no transition off of makes.

Stringing out ball screens, making Draymond or whoever else to make plays = fewer switches onto bigs (hello Houston, you dumbasses). Fewer scramble situations.

Warriors are left in the half-court as a team that has no low-post presence to work through. Cavs have presented a real stylistic challenge.

Curry and Klay can just make enough shots to separate - or Curry can become more aggressive with the ball to open things up but the Cavs are doing enough to make them grind out 6, 7 games. And I'm expecting a Game 7, and won't be totally shocked if the Cavs win this.

Preach it, bruva man.

Last year, was baron really serious about trying to come back? or was that all a joke? I couldnt tell lol. based on his personality, i never know when he's joking or serious anymore. lol.

I'm not sure he knows either. Baron is a weird dude.

[quote name="Based Jesus"]I'm watching the game, because I'm curious. About what? Who's going to win, because I'm hoping it's the ____, because...[/quote]Again, those last 2 elements.

"I'm curious. About what? Who's going to win."

Period. That exists on it's own. It doesn't need that very last element, "I'm hoping it's the ____." That's an added element.

"I wonder" is separate than "I hope."

Completely. It's mind-bottling to me that someone would try to say they're the same.

Wonder is separate and different than hope.

You're wondering BECAUSE you're hoping. One exists because of the other. If you don't care, you don't wonder, you don't watch.

I'm asking what the soupe du jour is, because I'm curious. About what? The soupe du jour, because I'm hoping it's clam chowder, because...

I'm watching the game, because I'm curious. About what? Who's going to win, because I'm hoping it's the ____, because...

View media item 1512214

The Warriors looked like Mark Jackson’s Warriors last night. Not enough ball movement, too many quick shots and one-on-one play.
Key stat to me: The Warriors’ 16 assists tied their playoff low, with the other time being Game 2 against Memphis (also at home…). Further, they passed the ball only 217 times versus their average of 303 (tops in the NBA).

Klay has got to play smarter on defense. Those stupid fouls he picks up on the perimeter doing nothing have hurt the Warriors in like 3-4 games. Over playing Deladova in the 1st quarter? Why? Just stay in front of him, he’s not going to do blow by you or shoot over you.

Overall, the team defense was fine. CLE made a few key buckets and made them pay with big shots when rotations were slow or just not there.

On the Curry airball play out of the timeout – not sure if there were options on that because the inbounds took so long, but if that’s the best Gentry/Kerr could draw up given how bad Steph was struggling, that’s just disappointing. Either get Curry on a pick and roll and hope for a mismatch switch or get Klay off the double screens since he was actually shooting well.

Lastly – The Warriors have played terribly at home the entire run of the playoffs. It’s not quite understandable. The fact they got to OT was surprising, but I did think it was smart to try and lengthen the game with a little under 3 minutes left by fouling Tristian given the Warriors were actually starting to hit some shots. Overall, they played a sloppy, error ridden game, but nothing that isn’t correctable going into game 3.

lawd i wish the game was today. NT gon burn before game 3. We in here talm bout jherri curls.

lowkey tho lol...bron hair will be full as hell next year, I hope he comes out christmas day game with the nino brown cut.

I'm just not comfortable kicking someone in the face. shrugs. I'm afraid of my own strength, no lie. I feel like I'd kill someone by accident. Ruin my whole life and someone elses over foolishness.

The Best part of this video is the bone head announcer who said he saw Kobe's future as a point guard :rofl:

more like lakers pistons 04

team wins game 2 in OT to make it seem like they have a shot

then the rest is history 

I"m saying Philly/Lakers 01 because I still feel the Warriors will pull this off.

If the Cavs pull it off then it'll be more like the Detroit/Lakers 04 since the Lakers were the heavy favorites going into that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom