• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you're saying is if a guy produced better numbers than mike, appeared in more finals than, mike, hes not better because he didn't win every finals?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Yea you're done.

Some of you boys man. [emoji]128557[/emoji]
thats exactly what everyone with sense is saying. appearing in more finals just to lose (at this point 60% of them) means what? youre not even making sense. you are comparing someone who is currently 2 for 5.... to someone 6 for 6. mvp of every big stage he stepped on compared to lebron who was mvp of 1 or 2 big stages (not even the olympics) where are you going with this? you can call lebron the peoples champ. but he don't got the belt b.

curry trotting up the court too on the inbounds. playing lebrons game. smh curry better take this momentum into the next game or its officially a wrap. curry needs to understand whats on the line. u know how many endorsement deals are waiting for homeboy if he wins? hes the most perfect player to endorse in the history of the nba....if he wins. if he loses? forget all of that and just stick with under armour and express. back to square 1

I'm sure they in his ear now that is getting along in the series

I'm sure he'll be more into it from here on out

Trainwreck looks alright to me :wow:

will probably just watch it to see how Bron acts. also preparing for the inevitable arguement about how Mike was a better actor in Space Jam.

Lebron ain't as good as Mike but Finals records have nothing to do with that

When its all said and done LBJ will be the 2nd best player of all time @ worst.

I think if Cleveland is able to close this out, he'll already be in that spot.

Plus, he has a few great seasons left in him and I don't see his ability to kill teams w/ his playmaking out of the post fading anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, Lebron has to win 3 more championships to get in the Jordan conversation
no ish. which is why all these dudes saying" if lebron wins this one , that makes him goat" are delusional...

, yeah , it doesnt work like that. one chip doesnt count more then other chips. 

thats exactly what everyone with sense is saying. appearing in more finals just to lose (at this point 60% of them) means what? youre not even making sense. you are comparing someone who is currently 2 for 5.... to someone 6 for 6. mvp of every big stage he stepped on compared to lebron who was mvp of 1 or 2 big stages (not even the olympics) where are you going with this? you can call lebron the peoples champ. but he don't got the belt b.

:pimp:

no ish. which is why all these dudes saying" if lebron wins this one , that makes him goat" are delusional...

not entirely true. statistically...no theyre the same. but morally and as far as legacy goes? some are definitely more important

Last edited:

unless its chocolate chip

Lebron has asterisks on his first 2 titles and has lost 3 finals, one being a sweep. If he wins this title he finally gets one truthfully

More moral victories [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I thought Kerr was gonna come out with all kinda set plays with Curry coming off of multiple screens Ala Reggie Miller. I saw maybe 5 or 6 of those plays all game. thaw not enough. you gotta get him involved and let him knock a few down. Then you can have him penitrate and get others involved.

So far Kerr is losing the making adjustments game

Last edited:
Lebron has asterisks on his first 2 titles and has lost 3 finals, one being a sweep. If he wins this title he finally gets one truthfully

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom