• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
other than steph's shookness bogut is the biggest reason the warriors only have one win

they were able to come back largely due to david lee making plays in the paint and drawing defenders in

the first two buckets of the second half were bogut layups because he actually attacked

with the cavs defenders all focusing on the 3point line there is no reason for bogut to be as passive as he has been on offence. he needs to step it up or kerr needs to stop giving him playing time 

Bogut and Draymond have been horrible offensively

And Draymond has been a disappointment defensively compared to the hype coming in

Does this thread hit 1000 pages? If LBJ or JR hits a game winning shot next game or LBJ misses again, I think it will

Lee plays a lot of minutes, put him in the pick and roll and Bron just drives to the hoop. Or face up Lee. And drive to the hoop.

someone needs to create a video of all the unbelievable fouls the refs have let lbj get away with during this post-season :smh:

There was one play that stuck out to me that showed the Warriors just arent ready and dont have a clue as to what they're doing. End of the half 25 seconds left with 24 seconds on the shot clock. Klay throws up a fade away 3, two seconds into the shot clock. Gave the ball back to them and James Jones hits a 3 to end the half.

Warriors are being outplayed, out-hustled, and Kerr is being outcoached. To whoever brought it up before the Finals started, about new faces in the Finals that are young don't typically do well. That appears to be the case. The lights are bright.

Last edited:
Lee was who he always is, good on offense and a defensive liability, he was giving up offensive rebounds to TT/not rotating well but getting buckets.

I'm disappointed in Draymond, I can tell he's not really 100% but he's so key.

This storyline will be even greater if the NBA comes out with the truth, MJ was going to be suspended for a long time after they investigated and found MJ was gambling on his own NBA games. They let him retire to save face. He came back out of "retirement" after his 150 game suspension was over.

I've heard this story before as well as the mysterious circumstances surrounding his fathers death, I mean the thing is if the NBA could secretly suspend him, couldn't they just over look it as well? Plus MJ left Oct '93 and returned March '95, a lot more than 150 days

150 Games

1 season= 81
Next season= Around 69 games

Childish mentality really bro?

U sound like an idiot

U must play ball for fun, without keeping score

Im done wasting posts with u

U just don't get it or just wanna hold a debate

Carry on

No need for personal attacks boy.

You're the genius who thinks how hard guys are trying is defined by how much trash they talk and how many times they shove someone. :rofl:

You're whole account is wasted posts no need to change up now.

Mark Jackson is so excited calling this game man 
laugh.gif
. Dudes reveling in the Warriors' shortcomings

There was one play that stuck out to me that showed the Warriors just arent ready and dont have a clue as to what they're doing. End of the half 25 seconds left with 24 seconds on the shot clock. Klay throws up a fade away 3, two seconds into the shot clock. Gave the ball back to them and James Jones hits a 3 to end the half.

Warriors are being outplayed, out-hustled, and Kerr is being outcoached. To whoever brought it up before the Finals started, about new faces in the Finals that are young don't typically do well. That appears to be the case. The lights are bright.

Currys bounce pass to klay at the end of game 2, currys behind the back pass to nobody with a few minutes left in game 3, Curry not quickly shooting the ball at the end of the third quarter in game three, passing the ball to lebbywinks on the inbound... There are a ton of plays that makes them look totally mismatched. I don't think they realize they are in the finals yet.

i hear what u saying, but maybe the lack of competitiveness is due to the fact that cavs are just beating them up.  delly is taking the fight out of curry for example. has steph seen this type of pressure all season?  the cavs bigs are owning the paint and u see bogut just cna't keep up physically.  tristan has like a 50gallon tank dude never seems to  tire out.

I hear u

I mean the Cavs are doing what they're sposed to do

They're fighting for it

Warriors are the ones who im really getting at

I mean bogut is a lost cause

And Steph is just.. Idk..

I just want more lol

No need for personal attacks boy.

You're the genius who thinks how hard guys are trying is defined by how much trash they talk and how many times they shove someone. :rofl:

You're whole account is wasted posts no need to change up now.

U. Don't. Get. It.

The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom