• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't winning a game if you don't rebound the ball.
No doubt.

Don't get me wrong... I love everybody on that list..

But if a team had 30 rebounds... And a big man has 15...

The only way points would equal is of they scored 50 out of 100...

And 10 of a teams 20 dimes

But you gotta remember, Shaq was averaging 40 points per game. And he had Kobe putting up 30.

Kareem, Shaq, and Duncan are 3 of the greatest rebounders in history, and rebounds come more abundantly than assists for a guard. A guard only gets an assist if the guy he throws it to scores. Rebounds are garunteed stats offensively and defensively. So if you getting that work, the stat line will be crazy

Allegedly Lebron's secret motivation is a very ill family member but it hasn't been released who it is :frown:

I'm cheering for him even more now

winning 80 gms says otherwise
Perhaps. But based on their body language they don't appear to be struggling due to fatigue. The intensity isn't there. I appreciate the fact that they came from a 20 point deficit , but they look like they don't have that will and tenacity to win. I'm pulling for GSW , but if they don't believe in themselves and play their style of basketball its a wrap.

i've seen timmy yell at teammates plenty of times

cant say the same about steph, you gotta hold teammates accountable in the finals
Steph ain't in a position to be yelling at anyone right now.
Iggy is

idk how you can claim bron isnt top 5 all time if he gets it done

the hate is real if you dont give that man his props for what he is doing
You joined today to let us know this...

Last edited:

Iggy is

You joined today to let us know this...
laugh.gif

it was super important for him to share that with us.

The main reason why people hate on lebron ( myself included ) is because of overzealous fans like you proclaiming that LeBron is the best to ever play the game. Bro , he's sitting on 2 rings ( with the possibility of getting another one ) , that doesn't automatically make him the best. Once his career is finished then you look at his accomplishments and compare him to others.

The main reason why people hate on lebron ( myself included ) is because of overzealous fans like you proclaiming that LeBron is the best to ever play the game. Bro , he's sitting on 2 rings ( with the possibility of getting another one ) , that doesn't automatically make him the best. Once his career is finished then you look at his accomplishments and compare him to others.
kobe fans dont even act as dumb as lj ridahs/"if he wins this one , this makes him goat"
roll.gif

Last edited:
You guys love putting words in peoples mouths
laugh.gif
,that dude didn't say anything about him being the best. Only top 5 all time which you could definitely make an argument for if he pulls this off but yeah it's still too early in the series to tell.

Last edited:

Co-sign 100%. Although he does some things I consider lame, I've realized my problems are not with Lebby, but his fans (stans). Their need to proclaim him the GOAT already is why I can't bring myself to root for him, even while acknowledging that what he's doing is amazing.

laugh.gif
,that dude didn't say anything about him being the best. Only top 5 all time which you could definitely make an argument for if he pulls this off but yeah it's still too early in the series to tell.
You also said the magic word " if ". Pure speculation

And Iggy is definitely the only Warrior playing like this moment isn't too big for him.

other than steph's shookness bogut is the biggest reason the warriors only have one win

they were able to come back largely due to david lee making plays in the paint and drawing defenders in

the first two buckets of the second half were bogut layups because he actually attacked

with the cavs defenders all focusing on the 3point line there is no reason for bogut to be as passive as he has been on offence. he needs to step it up or kerr needs to stop giving him playing time 

The main reason why people hate on lebron ( myself included ) is because of overzealous fans like you proclaiming that LeBron is the best to ever play the game.

Overzealous is also saying what he wasn't or couldn't be by the time he was 26. A reason people probably turn back around and initiate that talk now is due to how terribly wrong people were to begin with.

It goes both ways though that's why these arguments never end. Ive said the same thing you just said multiples times to all the people who hate LeBron by saying he'll never be as good as jordan because of 2 rings compared to 6, amongst other things. Jordans body of work is unreal. LeBron needs an entire careers worth of work to be compared. Don't pin this just on people who love lebron. The people who hate him do the same exact thing. That's if your goal is to be reasonable.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
You also said the magic word " if ". Pure speculation
Yeah that's all I can say since I can't predict the future unlike some of the Nostradamus's in this thread that end up eating crow after their predictions 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom