Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone explain something to me?

who is the real coach on the cavs? i just don't buy that this dude blatt is some genius who has all the tools to take a cavs team like this to the finals and WIN and make the right decisions at crucial times...

he seems so phony to me...

or does this series have nothing to do with blatts coaching but more so lebrons greatness vs. kerrs bad coaching?

or is tyrone lue some genius coach in the making...

Curry was probably surprised himself he made those hail marys at the end of the game. Delly wasnt in the game anymore :lol:. Of course he caught fire.

Curry was probably surprised himself he made those hail marys at the end of the game. Delly wasnt in the game anymore :lol:. Of course he caught fire.

That's what I'm saying. If you throw up those things and they go in, cool, but those types of shots all game let them lose

can someone explain something to me?

who is the real coach on the cavs? i just don't buy that this dude blatt is some genius who has all the tools to take a cavs team like this to the finals and WIN and make the right decisions at crucial times...

he seems so phony to me...

or does this series have nothing to do with blatts coaching but more so lebrons greatness vs. kerrs bad coaching?

or is tyrone lue some genius coach in the making...
Why?  What do you know?  No offense....

Blatt is doing a great job with defense and rotations.  Though Bron seems to be the true leader there.

You joined today to let us know this...
yup get that hate out your blood

you're witnessing a living legend win a title with no 2nd option 
las-vegas-plice-warn-strip-clubs-floyd-mayweather-sexual-harassment.gif

Money is the only living legend I know

Not only was Delly not in the game most of when Curry caught fire, they kept getting Thompson and Mosgov caught on him on the switch and they were late every time. I don't know why or how they even let Steph take so many shots in the 4th when Green, Barnes, Iggy, and Bogut are ever in the game.

LeBron's "defense" on Iguodala was straight disrespectful, just like how dudes do Rondo. Iggy was at the top of the key with the live dribble, maybe 21ft away not even all the way at the 3, and Bron just turned around and walked back to the restricted area. I thought ball was dead it was so nonchalant.

Green and Barnes being unable to make their 3s, especially from the top, is allowing Cleveland to trap Steph every time. Iggy seems to be decent from the corner at home anyways, but they're going to have to make some above the break 3s or move that pick and roll to the right of left side so that pass is leading to corner 3s

Why?  What do you know?  No offense....

Blatt is doing a great job with defense and rotations.  Though Bron seems to be the true leader there.

i know that he almost cost the cavs the playoffs by a timeout...i know that he consistently gets over ruled by lebron james (i.e. game 2 blatt called a timeout and lebron got pissed and was asking him why would you call a timeout while he headed to the bench)..

i know that he played kyrie irving 40+ minutes in game 1....i know that 80% of all plays in last nights game were ISO lebron on the top corner...

come on bro...hes tripped so many times that it just doesn't make sense...

I think subbing in James Jones for the three near the end and also putting in MM for inbounds was great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom