• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Draymond continues to struggle in this series and the Cavs win, I wonder if it's going to hurt himself in contract negotiations this summer. Or has he already earned a max deal no matter what?

If Draymond continues to struggle in this series and the Cavs win, I wonder if it's going to hurt himself in contract negotiations this summer. Or has he already earned a max deal no matter what?

I don't think it will. I mean look at harden after his finals performance. Completely different caliber of player but just an example

No Steph caught fire at the end of game 3

Are you being serious? I really can't tell. That thing was over already.

It was 3 point game with under a minute left in the game

Pretty sure Steph was like 60 pct in the 2nd half

if i remember correctly he was 1/6 after the 1st half and finished 10/20

I think Curry got 17 of his 27 directly on Dellavedova

Not including switches

Last edited:
I honestly and sincerely think Delly being in over Kyrie is one of the best things that could've happened for the Cavs. Dude is definitely getting paid big somewhere for this defense in the future.

I think he only gets the max from GS. He's getting exposes in this series though.

Never understood the max contract talk with draymond either. However it's the NBA and some team will overpay for him. Just please, not the Knicks

To whoever brought it up before the Finals started, about new faces in the Finals that are young don't typically do well. That appears to be the case. The lights are bright.
This narrative :lol:

Has nothing to do with that & everything to do with the style of play. The Warriors were also down 2-1 to Memphis who played a similar style of ball.

Slow the game down, get in their jerseys defensively, compete with them on the glass, & you can beat them.

Easier said than done & CLE has still needed 40 point triple doubles from Bron, but the job is getting done.

If you try to run with GSW, you'll almost certainly lose. They have the best 3 point shooter ever and another guy who shoots it at a HOF level & several other weapons.

If CLE pushed the pace the "lights" would suddenly be a lot more dim for GSW.

Last edited:
Someone will offer it.

I'm still shocked that the Dubs didn't have the lead once during the entire game 
eek.gif

I think he only gets the max from GS. He's getting exposes in this series though.

Agree. Makes sense for the Warriors since he's proven he fits in well there and is a big part of what they do. But if I was a team like Detroit, for example, I'd be pretty hesitant to throw big money at him this summer.

[blog]

For me, Bron will never top Magic & Mike, because of things that have already taken place in his career that I can't put on top of those 2.

HHHOOOWWWWEEEEEVVEEERRRRR...

If the Cavs pull this off, this will be greater than anything that Magic or Mike ever did in one season, imo. This is CLEARLY The LeBron Show, and if that ends with a championship, that is more impressive than anything they've done in a single season. Mike's 88 season was WILD, but championships trump all in sports. Having an individual season that is FREAKY good but doesn't end in a championship takes a back seat to having a season where you ARE your team and that ends in a championship.

He won't trump them on my list, but this single-season accomplishment will trump any of theirs for one season, for me.

It's funny to me, "Stop talking about Kobe!"

*mentions Kobe, asks about how something compares to Kobe*

:lol: Just funny.

"Well it's because..."

Stop it.

Like @DatZNasty & @LiCeNseD To BaLL and a few others have mentioned, this dude is playing out of his MIND right now, like we haven't seen in sports in like FOREVER, and dudes can just hate. No compliments. No praise. Just hate. That's sad. :lol:

Refs.

I've already established myself as someone who is absolutely NOT afraid of ref talk. Not just with my teams, either. I was screaming "Refs!" all throughout Clippers/Spurs, all throughout Rockets/Warriors.

GSW is down 1-2 because they are playing worse than CLE. That's all there is to it. They're not playing better and getting robbed by refs; they are playing the game of basketball worse than the Cavs are playing the game of basketball.

That's it.

:lol: @ people surprised with Wade interviewing Bron

They regularly have Mark Jackson call GSW games after being fired by them last year, but having last year's teammates do an interview surprises you?

[/blog]

Last edited:
Last edited:
i know that he almost cost the cavs the playoffs by a timeout...i know that he consistently gets over ruled by lebron james (i.e. game 2 blatt called a timeout and lebron got pissed and was asking him why would you call a timeout while he headed to the bench)..

i know that he played kyrie irving 40+ minutes in game 1....i know that 80% of all plays in last nights game were ISO lebron on the top corner...

come on bro...hes tripped so many times that it just doesn't make sense...
Couldn't disagree with you more.  In general I hate when fans/commentators try to say who is or isn't a great/bad coach because it exposes a lack of knowledge we all have about who does what.  It's just a bias based on "that guy looks smart" "that guy doesn't".  Kind of thing that leads to Tom Thibodeau being called a genuis and a great coach.

Anyway just because he made a timeout error in his first NBA season doesn't mean he isn't a smart tactical decision maker.  The decisions he's made defensively this series have been brilliant.  How can you attack him for iso-ing LeBron?  What they did with the persistent LeBron iso post-ups, especially Games 1 and 2 worked perfectly.  I've been really impressed by the Cav's strategic approach to this series and I have to give Blatt credit for that.

Now when it comes to the leadership aspects?  Yeah sure I give LeBron credit for most of that.  But I don't know anything anyways.

You joined today to let us know this...
yup get that hate out your blood

you're witnessing a living legend win a title with no 2nd option 
las-vegas-plice-warn-strip-clubs-floyd-mayweather-sexual-harassment.gif

Money is the only living legend I know
:lol: Wash your face b. Floyd aint no living legend. Great boxer? Yes. Living legend? Not even close. Cant be one when you're universally booed every place you step in.

Back OT...
Still undefeated last I checked.

Won't say booed everywhere but kobe still get hate

If bron wins, it would be like Jordan in '98..

This would finally put him in discussion to be over certain people already cemented in the top 10.. The Jordan conversation ain't valid to me yet

I was wrong about the Warriors winning game 3.

It wasn't about what GS didn't do, but more of what Clev did. They're playing at an unbelievable level right now, and GS is figuring out how to tie the series up 2-2 going back to Oakland.

Dellevadova is obviously the x-factor here. Something tells me he won't be averaging 20 ppg for the rest of the series though. Will be interesting to see how both teams adjusts.

If bron wins, it would be like Jordan in '98..

This would finally put him in discussion to be over certain people already cemented in the top 10.. The Jordan conversation ain't valid to me yet
Yeah.

It would be his first  "Okay, he's at that level" achievement to me.

We still got games to play though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom