• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like Dwade as an analyst

I bet Dwade doesnt like Dwade as an analyst

He lowkey salty

Dude look like he just finished crying last night at times lol

Last edited:
Bean been spitting fax all playoffs on the Twitter. GS better not be taking this for granted, we all thought OKC was going to be yearly finals participants and injury, bad management and bad luck have derailed their quest. They better start playing like this is the only chance they'll get. Iggy seems to be the only one with that desperation mentality.

soo much truth that window can close fast

Draymond has lost all confidence in his shot. He turned down wide open threes like this one several times last night only to barrel into Mozgov and get blocked.

View media item 1575642
He needs to shoot that if he's that open, he's hit them at a respectable enough rate this season. He's also playing with an injured back after that hard fall he took in the 3rd quarter of Game 2. I'm not ready to say he's been "exposed" after a couple subpar games while playing hurt after playing at a DPOY-caliber level all season.

Screaming A was right, Mark Jackson would be getting excoriated for his lack of adjustments so far, yet Kerr the "golden boy" is skating relatively unscathed for the moment.

Draymond has lost all confidence in his shot. He turned down wide open threes like this one several times last night only to barrel into Mozgov and get blocked.

View media item 1575642
He needs to shoot that if he's that open, he's hit them at a respectable enough rate this season. He's also playing with an injured back after that hard fall he took in the 3rd quarter of Game 2. I'm not ready to say he's been "exposed" after a couple subpar games while playing hurt after playing at a DPOY-caliber level all season.

That picture. :x :smh: :lol:

Screaming A was right, Mark Jackson would be getting excoriated for his lack of adjustments so far, yet Kerr the "golden boy" is skating relatively unscathed for the moment.

Steven A is an anti-racist racist though :lol:

To him everything is because someone's black

Last edited:
Steve Kerr needs to hold a champs lunch with Phil and Mike before tmoro's game and talk about this thing in depth

I wonder if they're giving their support and advice throughout this anyway

Last edited:

Repped for use of the term "excoriated" #vocabgame

Steve Kerr needs to hold a champs lunch with Phil and Mike before tmoro's game and talk about this thing in depth

phil better not help him after kerr played him.  plus i think phil wants cleveland to win he did practically give them two players for free

Steven A is an anti-racist racist though
laugh.gif

Aren't we all?

Stephen A is right though, but to me it's because the perception of Kerr as a great coach has hardened and so he's now immune from media criticism.  Just as you don't see Blatt getting any credit, or McHale for some of the moves he made to beat Doc.

He needs to call up MJ to punch him in the face again to light a fire under these guys.

I'm surprised his tap dancing self said that

[quote name="Mamba MVP"]Screaming A was right, Mark Jackson would be getting excoriated for his lack of adjustments so far, yet Kerr the "golden boy" is skating relatively unscathed for the moment.[/quote]So many factors making the 2 so different in comparison.

The most important is that Kerr is simply doing better than Jackson with damn near the same team.

That's huge, as far as comparing the 2.

All things being equal, Kerr has taken them farther, and the series ain't over yet. Not even. GSW wins the next one in CLE then goes back home tied, will Screamin A be hollering "Inequality!" then? I think not.

Aren't we all?

Stephen A is right though, but to me it's because the perception of Kerr as a great coach has hardened and so he's now immune from media criticism.  Just as you don't see Blatt getting any credit, or McHale for some of the moves he made to beat Doc.

No, we're all not

Your second point is correct. All public perception. Off all the qualities you've listed none of which were about race. That's my point.

Quick look back to what Steven A usually claims, race. First off the situation he's talking about NEVER even happened, it's just a made up hypothetical and to go along with that he threw in his own hypothetical reason to why someone would be criticized. He's made up a scenario and backed it up with his own imagination of what the outcome would be.

But that's Steven A. That's what he does

Enough of all that though

Last edited:
I'm surprised his tap dancing self said that

He's actually been going to bat for Mark since he got fired last year. There was definitely a racial component to his argument b/c he suggested Alvin wouldn't have been given the same latitudes.

No, we're all not

That's too bad.  Oklahoma I guess....
He's actually been going to bat for Mark since he got fired last year. There was definitely a racial component to his argument b/c he suggested Alvin wouldn't have been given the same latitudes.
Which is silly because Mark underachieved and had a mutiny from his own assistants.  Clearly deserved to be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom