• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Freeze"]can golden state still win this?[/quote]Absolutely. Like I just mentioned, if they win game 4 tomorrow night, it's tied 2-2 headed to Oakland. That's obviously a great position for GSW.

Last edited:
I feel kerr is giving curry and thompson more room to operate and play their game this season. Mark Jackson wanted to have a system and implemented his bigs bogut and david lee more. Jackson shouldn't have been fired imo. His system was working, but the warriors are peaking at the right time under kerr. Well were peaking 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That's too bad.  Oklahoma I guess....

Which is silly because Mark underachieved and had a mutiny from his own assistants.  Clearly deserved to be fired.

I'm living in DC again doe and have been for the last 8 years. Stop. I don't jump to racial conclusions Steven A style with every possible situation. That's the last time I'll bring that up in here for the sake of the thread. PM if you'd like.

Kerr did a MUCH better job than Jackson. That's not even debatable. Again, Steven A's made up fantasy world where Jackson was as good as Kerr with this team never happened. Two totally different situations and criteria. Also not debatable

Last edited:
That's too bad.  Oklahoma I guess....

Which is silly because Mark underachieved and had a mutiny from his own assistants.  Clearly deserved to be fired.

Underachievement? 3 straight playoffs for a team who hadn't made b2b appearances in years and have an improving record every year? Oh ok. Their offense in the finals so far is looking very Mark Jacksonesque.

What Ska said (not about comparing the coaches, but a page or two ago). Kerr should be getting called out on this coaching. No way these guys should be outplaying his guys. 

laugh.gif
 at not being a legend because you get boos. you really only get love when you're done or during your farewell season. (Sandman & Jeter)

I'm still not convinced the Cavs will win this but regardless of the outcome, LeBron has earned more respect from me. Didn't think the Cavs would be able to contend when KI went out. Win or lose, he's been playing the best I've ever seen him play. I've said it before I like this LeBron way more than the one that would have been kicking it out to lesser players when he needs to take over. I honestly don't think he'll get criticized for coming up short if they lose this series. 

Lakers in '16

Last edited:
Underachievement? 3 straight playoffs for a team who hadn't made b2b appearances in years and have an improving record every year? Oh ok. Their offense in the finals so far is looking very Mark Jacksonesque.
Mark Jackson never got them anywhere close to the finals...

He never had them playing good defense either, much less #1 in the league.

Last edited:
What Ska said

:lol:  at not being a legend because you get boos. you really only get love when you're done or during your farewell season. (Sandman & Jeter)

I'm still not convinced the Cavs will win this but regardless of the outcome, LeBron has earned more respect from me. Didn't think the Cavs would be able to contend when KI went out. Win or lose, he's been playing the best I've ever seen him play. I've said it before I like this LeBron way more than the one that would have been kicking it out to lesser players when he needs to take over. I honestly don't think he'll get criticized for coming up short if they lose this series. 

Lakers in '16

All love next season for #24 the Gawd

[quote name="Mamba MVP"][quote name="100027"]That's too bad.  Oklahoma I guess....

Which is silly because Mark underachieved and had a mutiny from his own assistants.  Clearly deserved to be fired.[/quote]Underachievement? 3 straight playoffs for a team who hadn't made b2b appearances in years and have an improving record every year? Oh ok. Their offense in the finals so far is looking very Mark Jacksonesque.[/quote]If the way the offense looks was the only thing that went into coaching, you would have just made a great point.

Unfortunately for your point, there's more to coaching than just how the offense looks; SOOO much more.

Overall, Kerr is clearly better, but it seems you're stuck on Screamin A's agenda, so trying to get you to look at this from an overall perspective is futile. "They're down 1-2! They look like Mark's offense!" Nevermind the countless examples of how Kerr has done better; those don't matter.

Series not over yet. Bulls was up 2-1 on the Cavs. Memphis was up 2-1 on the Warriors.

Steph looked like he found his stroke back. Barbosa and David Lee need to get more minutes. I thought they were both big in different ways down the stretch.

Barbosa plays physical D on Dell and it clearly bothers the Aussie. Dubs need to put him on Dell for more of the game.

Mark Jackson never got them anywhere close to the finals...

He never had them playing good defense either, much less #1 in the league.

I don't have the numbers in front of me but they were definitely a top defensive team during Mark's tenure.

I don't have the numbers in front of me but they were definitely a top defensive team during Mark's tenure.
You're right, they were his last season—I was wrong about that.

Doesn't change that they've made big improvements under Kerr, however.  Also the fact that Jackson lost his job largely because of internal strife with his assistants.

If the way the offense looks was the only thing that went into coaching, you would have just made a great point.

Unfortunately for your point, there's more to coaching than just how the offense looks; SOOO much more.

Overall, Kerr is clearly better, but it seems you're stuck on Screamin A's agenda, so trying to get you to look at this from an overall perspective is futile. "They're down 1-2! They look like Mark's offense!" Nevermind the countless examples of how Kerr has done better; those don't matter.

In short, the two coaching situations are not even comparable without some new method of super reaching.

If the way the offense looks was the only thing that went into coaching, you would have just made a great point.

all true except looking like Mark's offense. they look like a D'Antoni offense.

I'm not stuck on anything. I've always given more credit to Alvin for their offensive freedom of the regular season , he's been a brilliant tactician on that end. It'll be interesting to see how Kerr fares once he bolts to the Pelicans.

You're right, they were his last season—I was wrong about that.

Doesn't change that they've made big improvements under Kerr, however.  Also the fact that Jackson lost his job largely because of internal strife with his assistants.

Mark Jackson was also chasin them hooooooooooesssss Jessie. But that's neither here nor there.

http://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/Woman-man-charged-in-Mark-Jackson-extortion-case-3672018.php

As far as a professional, I thought he was a fine coach

alexisadamsinside.jpg

she tried to finesee Mark Jackson for $200K :smh:

Last edited:
i'm interested to see Cavs adjustment to defending Curry when he comes off a pick from Lee. who would have thought the X-factors in this final series are going to be david lee, matty d and mozgov?

I'm not stuck on anything. I've always given more credit to Alvin for their offensive freedom of the regular season , he's been a brilliant tactician on that end. It'll be interesting to see how Kerr fares once he bolts to unleash Anthony Davis.
32pts/13reb/4blk

Series not over yet. Bulls was up 2-1 on the Cavs. Memphis was up 2-1 on the Warriors.

Steph looked like he found his stroke back. Barbosa and David Lee need to get more minutes. I thought they were both big in different ways down the stretch.

Barbosa plays physical D on Dell and it clearly bothers the Aussie. Dubs need to put him on Dell for more of the game.

I want to believe my friend.

I do think if gsw takes game 4 theyll take the series. they grab game 4, game 5 is in oakland, that place will be lit. maybe dubs take that. go up 3-2. and they just dont let anybody have a ray allen moment in game 6 and they'll have their chip, in the amount of games I predicted. piece of cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom