Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to believe my friend.

I do think if gsw takes game 4 theyll take the series. they grab game 4, game 5 is in oakland, that place will be lit. maybe dubs take that. go up 3-2. and they just dont let anybody have a ray allen moment in game 6 and they'll have their chip, in the amount of games I predicted. piece of cake.

They HAVE to take game 4

They HAVE to

I love how the Ws defensive gameplan so far translates to collapse on Lebron and leave multiple people wide open. It's not like that's how Bron teams primarily operate or anything. It's not like they use bron to draw double and triple teams and get shooters open 
eyes.gif
This isn't even like the heat team where you could count on Wade and Bosh to create offense as well. No one else on this team right now can consistently create their own offense. Inb4 JR. Note I said CONSISTENTLY. JR's consistency is completely dependent on his blood alcohol levels 
grin.gif
Mozgov is out here primarily scoring off Bron assists and hockey assists. Everyone is. We know the numbers. Stop throwing bodies at Bron and stick to everyone else. Let this man take as many turnaround fadeaway jumpshots from the post as he wants. Stop letting JR, Shump, Delly, Mozgov and James asterisk Jones get open looks because 3 people decided to guard one man. Better he score 40 with 3 assists than 40 with 13. As soon as Bron gets the ball all eyes turn to him and don't look away. Everyone starts moving a little bit closer to Bron. Why? You have people getting open simply cuz their man isn't even watching them. They're watching Bron pump fake, jab step and post up only to pass to their man who is now wide open because while they were enjoying the show he decided to rotate into a better position to receive a pass 
mean.gif
I HATE to use a 2K comparison because it's a friggin videogame, but it's just like when you have too many points too early in the game and the computer starts throwing itself at you without even caring who it leaves open, only for you to end with 30-50 points anyways AND 15-20 assists 
laugh.gif
In the end it hurt WAAAAY more than it helped.
Time to break up this gsw team after this seasons fail.
This has to be sarcasm or a joke post to rustle
laugh.gif

Screaming A was right, Mark Jackson would be getting excoriated for his lack of adjustments so far, yet Kerr the "golden boy" is skating relatively unscathed for the moment.
Excoriated
roll.gif

What Ska said

laugh.gif
 at not being a legend because you get boos. you really only get love when you're done or during your farewell season. (Sandman & Jeter)

I'm still not convinced the Cavs will win this but regardless of the outcome, LeBron has earned more respect from me. Didn't think the Cavs would be able to contend when KI went out. Win or lose, he's been playing the best I've ever seen him play. I've said it before I like this LeBron way more than the one that would have been kicking it out to lesser players when he needs to take over. I honestly don't think he'll get criticized for coming up short if they lose this series. 

Lakers in '16
I always say you don't have to like the player, but game is undeniable.

What he's doing right now is undeniable. No one can criticize him if they do lose.
Series not over yet. Bulls was up 2-1 on the Cavs. Memphis was up 2-1 on the Warriors.

Steph looked like he found his stroke back. Barbosa and David Lee need to get more minutes. I thought they were both big in different ways down the stretch.

Barbosa plays physical D on Dell and it clearly bothers the Aussie. Dubs need to put him on Dell for more of the game.
David Lee is good for offense because he establishes a post presence which will help get shooters open.

For defense and rebounding though idk. There's a reason he's been on the bench so much.

I do think if gsw takes game 4 theyll take the series. they grab game 4, game 5 is in oakland, that place will be lit. maybe dubs take that. go up 3-2. and they just dont let anybody have a ray allen moment in game 6 and they'll have their chip, in the amount of games I predicted. piece of cake.

They HAVE to take game 4

They HAVE to

yes absolutely. that is a must. 100%.

Their gameplan has been to cover Lebron with single coverage for the most part and make him a volume shooter which has worked for the most part. Yea he's averaging 40 but it's on 35 shots, their main issue is on the other end not being ready for the Cavs physicality and their propensity to shoot these hero shots instead of driving the ball. How David Lee gone have 5 of the 12 FTAs last night and only have 12 in the first place that's inexcusable.

Last edited:

They HAVE to take game 4

They HAVE to

They don't HAVE to win game 4 but they're gonna have to win a road game at some point to win the series.

Their gameplan has been to cover Lebron with single coverage for the most part and make him a volume shooter which has worked for the most part. Yea he's averaging 40 but it's on 35 shots, their main issue is on the other end not being ready for the Cavs physicality and their propensity to shoot these hero shots instead of driving the ball. How David Lee gone have 5 of the 12 FTAs last night and only have 12 in the first place that's inexcusable.

Good analysis

They don't HAVE to win game 4 but they're gonna have to win a road game at some point to win the series.

My guy they just lost a road game

They NEED this next road game b

If not, it is over, as much as I hate to say it :smh: :frown:

U really think if they lose this next game that they came overcome a 2 game deficit?

Last edited:
This storyline will be even greater if the NBA comes out with the truth, MJ was going to be suspended for a long time after they investigated and found MJ was gambling on his own NBA games. They let him retire to save face. He came back out of "retirement" after his 150 game suspension was over.
Lol.... The NBA a for PROFIT league would suspend the most popular athlete of all time? In his prime? Coming off 3 straight championships?
laugh.gif

Good analysis

92 New York Knicks bully ball. Bogut look bout ready to quit. :lol:

a few pages back or something someone wrote how teams who go up 2 to 1 in the finals end up winning the championship 84% of the time

i can't verify it, but that's a sick stat if so

Screaming Naismith said he thinks Curry can come in and drop 40 tmoro

The boy better drop at least 20 in the 1st half IJS

Good analysis
Maybe I'm just overly focusing on the sequences where that does happen but I still feel like it happens too often

My guy they just lost a road game

They NEED this next road game b

If not, it is over, as much as I hate to say it :smh: :frown:

U really think if they lose this next game that they came overcome a 2 game deficit?

We did it against the Clippers, things can change.

The Cavs win last night only means that at the most a game 6 in Cleveland. So yea they're gonna have to win a road game at some point, whether it's tomorrow or G6 if it goes that far.

This storyline will be even greater if the NBA comes out with the truth, MJ was going to be suspended for a long time after they investigated and found MJ was gambling on his own NBA games. They let him retire to save face. He came back out of "retirement" after his 150 game suspension was over.
Lol.... The NBA a for PROFIT league would suspend the most popular athlete of all time? In his prime? Coming off 3 straight championships?
laugh.gif
This. And the NBA was as honest with themselves as baseball was in '98.

Old buddy, old pal. pm me the reservations. 

can i wear my kobe jersey?
Yeah but unlike Kobe you will be able to dive into the Yambs without forcing it
wink.gif
mean.gif

Yes, meant no when opportunity knocked. 

(Not sure what really happened, no one but those two are. Calm down, everybody.)

I try to be a good guy. Married 3 years this August. 

I don't think this series is over by any means even if GS loses tomorrow but it would behoove them to not do so and regain control of the series. Win tomorrow and it's best of 3 with two at oracle, I'd like their chances much more in that scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom