• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Cavs win, I gotta buy a Lebron shirt and wear it out. Any ideas what to do with it afterwards? May keep it as a rag to wash my car.

Last edited:
We did it against the Clippers, things can change.

The Cavs win last night only means that at the most a game 6 in Cleveland. So yea they're gonna have to win a road game at some point, whether it's tomorrow or G6 if it goes that far.

I mean yeah things can change

But if they lose tmoro, I feel like their hearts will be torn out and I dont see them climbing back in it

I just dont, and I'm die hard rooting for them to win this thing

bron haters on suicide watch 
roll.gif
u doing too much man

a few pages back or something someone wrote how teams who go up 2 to 1 in the finals end up winning the championship 84% of the time

i can't verify it, but that's a sick stat if so

Yeah thats true.

yeah wasn't hard to find. some other interesting stats here too:

http://stats.nba.com/featured/ten_key_numbers_finals_game_3_2015_06_10.html?ls=nbahpfull5
Yea and the winner of game one goes on the win 70%+ of the time.

Last edited:
[quote name="illest35"][quote name="TimidTebow"]Lebron should become a coach after he retires.[/quote]And bounce to a new team when they dont make the playoffs as well?[/quote]Your anti-LeBron agenda being based on your pro-Jordan agenda is so sadly and blatantly obvious, b. :lol:

LeBron is accomplishing things Jordan never did; he has also failed in ways Jordan never did.

Relax and enjoy, man.

Or don't. Whatever. :lol: Just saying it's blatantly obvious and predictable how you're going to respond, and why.

Lebron about to win a chip with a team full of bums. Jordan always had all-stars helping him. There is no question that Lebron is GOAT no one has ever done this in NBA history.

only matter who is best during the series. 

Delly and Thomas may be his 2nd and 3rd best players, but they're playing better than the stars from GS. 

[quote name="lakersman3000"][QUOTE name="BLASTERCOMBO"]Ahhh the "his team sucks" argument. That team actually isn't bad at all.[/QUOTE]the narrative that this team is trash is :lol:

that 07 team he was on was trash . this team isnt trash[/quote]That 07 team was trash, this team is trash. He's handing it entirely better now, 8 years later.

This team?

They are NBA talents.

That is literally the only compliment that can be said.

3-point champion anywhere in the wine and gold? 3-point runner up?

6th man winner? 6th man runner up?

First teamer anywhere? 2nd team?

ROTY?

College champion?

ANYTHING?

Don't just laugh and scoff at the narrative. Disprove it, objectively.

If you can't, maybe it's not just a narrative.

So let's see the accomplishments of his teammates, please.

Like I said, I'll start:

They are all NBA talents.

We've got that. Now what?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom