• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland fan's mouth is filthy, I'm sure this stuff is going back and forth :lol:

These players have heard it all, while I personally don't do it I don't think it was that bad. Now racial or ethnic slurs is when it gets real ugly

Last edited:
JR Smith also won 6th man

surprised none of the anti Lebron guys didnt point this out to atleast give thier argument some meat

JR-Smith-NBA-6th-man-ofthe-year.png

:rolleyes lol you knew exactly what I mean. Either way you get nothing out of it, especially with fans involved

I respectfully disagree

1st picture - Heated exchange which raises the level of intensity which brings the best out of each player/team

2nd picture/gif - suspensions, fines, etc, in today's game

But you did say want to see pushing and shoving in this thread today. In today's NBA, that's fighting.

If you see no problem with that , then I don't know what to say for you. At the end of the day it's just a game. No need to dehumanize anyone over a game!
U dont' have to say anything my guy

She expressed her opinion, period

I don't see a problem with that

Sorry if u do, but I don't
freedom of speech, we're not living in communist Russia
that's not freedom of speech. that's harassment. there's consequences to that kind of behavior

as far as living in communist russia, i'd beg to differ that what the usa has evolved into is much of a departure from any totalitarian regime

But you did say want to see pushing and shoving in this thread today. In today's NBA, that's fighting.

I respectfully disagree again

Pushing and shoving goes on all the time, other players and refs just break it up before punches are thrown

So no, that's not fighting

for those that didnt notice it was starting to get chippy around the last few plays last game

Lebron and Curry were exchanging words but it didnt go past there

one if those things you would miss because things were moving so fast at the time

i really dont see that physical fight in Curry like that tho

These players have heard it all, while I personally don't do it I don't think it was that bad. Now racial or ethnic slurs is when it gets real ugly
there's really no difference to be honest. does it happen? yes it does. doesn't make it less egregious. there's really no room for that kind of stuff from fans. they don't have a right to get personal with players in that way just cause they have some warped sense of entitlement (ie - freedom of speech)

for those that didnt notice it was starting to get chippy around the last few plays last game

Lebron and Curry were exchanging words but it didnt go past there

one if those things you would miss because things were moving so fast at the time

i really dont see that physical fight in Curry like that tho

I saw that and I loved it

I wanna know what was said

i find it odd that people have forgotten about James Jones winning the 3 point contest

earlier in the playoffs i seen someone say they dont think they have ever seen James Jones hit one 3 pointer

then Ska couldnt think of a 3 point champion on the Cavs

im still on page 495 btw in case someone pointed this out already

James_Jones_3_Point_Champion.jpg

Jones, Kyrie... and almost Ray Allen :smh:

Last edited:
To those saying GS in 6 still, you're saying GS is gonna rip off 3 STRAIGHT games and eliminate Bron on his home floor?

Okay, man. :lol:

there's really no difference to be honest. does it happen? yes it does. doesn't make it less egregious. there's really no room for that kind of stuff from fans. they don't have a right to get personal with players in that way just cause they have some warped sense of entitlement (ie - freedom of speech)

I personally see a difference but again I don't go either route. I never feel like I have the right to speak to someone like that (unless warranted due to a personal interaction)

To those saying GS in 6 still, you're saying GS is gonna rip off 3 STRAIGHT games and eliminate Bron on his home floor?

There is no other way for it to happen so it must be what they are saying :lol:

GS needs to grind, I don't know if that have that in them

If the game goes to 7 in Cleveland, it's a wrap for GS

And as much as I want them to win, they ain't pulling triple wins in this series

:lol:  the narratives you hear from everybody.. always thought dray been overrated . bogut okay.
. give me that cavs front line.. guards and bench , warriors are supposed to be better except the 3 spot. its just a good "story " to say someone is winning with trash even if its not true. 
facts...... very underrated post right here. 

:lol: you're SO full of it. Gurantee if Bron had Bogut and Draymond you would be singing a WAAAAAAY different tune. Now you wanna act like Cleveland got this deep squad :smh:

You making it seem like winning 3 straight is impossible. Both teams were down 1-2 in these playoffs and won 3 straight to close out in 6.

You making it seem like winning 3 straight is impossible. Both teams were down 1-2 in these playoffs and won 3 straight to close out in 6.

Seriously, dudes acting like it'll be over if Golden State goes down 3-1. Not even close. We'd have Game 5 at Golden State, just gotta win one in Cleveland and then Game 7 again in GS. How is that not possible to do?

[quote name="illest35"][quote name="Paulwest1985"]If you see no problem with that , then I don't know what to say for you. At the end of the day it's just a game. No need to dehumanize anyone over a game!
[/quote]

U dont' have to say anything my guy

She expressed her opinion, period

I don't see a problem with that

Sorry if u do, but I don't[/quote]Sure you do.

You just don't have as problem with it being said... to him. :wink:

[quote name="seasoned vet"]JR Smith also won 6th man

surprised none of the anti Lebron guys didnt point this out to atleast give thier argument some meat

JR-Smith-NBA-6th-man-ofthe-year.png
[/quote]A couple did.

So there's that.

Cavs, minus Lebby:
· NBA talent (obviously)
· 6th MOTY
· ROTY (didn't someone say Miller was?)

We're really stacking the deck here! Let's keep this going! We're coming after you, 72-10 Bulls!

Seriously, dudes acting like it'll be over if Golden State goes down 3-1. Not even close. We'd have Game 5 at Golden State, just gotta win one in Cleveland and then Game 7 again in GS. How is that not possible to do?

Alright, bruh. You keep 'waiting' for your fortunes to reverse like you have been going on 3 games now.

Series is not over, but you dudes are running out of games with this whole 'we'll take care of business next game cause we can easily fix this and that up' mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom