• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said 1994 Rockets are a fair comparison with one All Star selection in Otis Thorpe and the 2011 Mavericks to a lesser extent

Last edited:
Alright, bruh. You keep 'waiting' for your fortunes to reverse like you have been going on 3 games now.

Series is not over, but you dudes are running out of games with this whole 'we'll take care of business next game cause we can easily fix this and that up' mentality.

Yea, we're running out of games but it's still JUST 2-1. Series is FAR from over and again, with homecourt, I'm confident the Warriors still have this series. We've been good on the road all year so I'm also confident we can take at least ONE game in Cleveland. I might be naive, but I don't believe in this Cleveland team. Right now they are playing way better than they should and I don't believe they'll be able to keep this up.

Point is the team as untalented as they are are not playing like trash. Delly is out here outplaying the mvp. Tristian getting every rebound vs the Warriors bigs.

Doesn't take anything away from lebron but let's not act like lebron is the only person outplaying the Warriors.

People just see what they want to see to keep up with the narratives
Why doesn't this work when Chris Paul is hooping but everyone else on his team isn't. CP gets all the blame from you guys. 

"People just see what they want to see to keep up with the narrative"

#OutBeforeTakeCPTalkToOffseasonThread

This has to be confusing for Onetrust

For his team to be eliminated in their only recent Finals appearance by a guy he's borderline capped for many years to spite Kobe fans :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="illest35"][quote name="DarthSka"]Sure you do.

You just don't have as problem with it being said... to him. :wink:[/quote]I respectfully disagree

Once again[/quote]*noted*

You're going to hate when I catch you being upset at someone talking sideways about Jordan.

Ever. :lol:

(and I'm worse than a psycho female when it comes to remembering)

This was totally uncalled for. Not a LeBron fan at all , but this is unacceptable!!!

bron gon have to choke a b??

not cool as all. dude plays amazing basketball. thats it. fans go too far. thats still a grown man. he's not an animal at the zoo just here for your entertainment.

This was totally uncalled for. Not a LeBron fan at all , but this is unacceptable!!!

Didn't she realize that she was talking to a father of 3?
mean.gif

Cavs, minus Lebby:
· NBA talent; all of them, obviously
· 6th MOTY; JR Pipe
· ROTY; didn't someone say Miller was?
· 3-pt Champ; James Jones

Leggo!

(Can we get some years on these awards? That too much to ask?)

Last edited:
*noted*

You're going to hate when I catch you being upset at someone talking sideways about Jordan.

Ever. :lol:

(and I'm worse than a psycho female when it comes to remembering)

:lol:

Wanna Bet

I'll put slips up like Lambo on it

And btw, Idk why u seem to think I'm so hung up on Jordan

I talk about Kobe way more than MJ btw

Dudes in here been putting Jordan down in favor of Raymone, I have yet to harp on it

Cavs, minus Lebby:
· NBA talent all of them, obviously
· 6th MOTY; JR Pipe
· ROTY; didn't someone say Miller was?)

Leggo!

phil jackson of israeli basketball

Wow that person didn't even know Lebron

That's crossing the line. Fans have such a sense of entitlement. Like you don't know that man. How would you feel if someone who you didn't know said that about your mom?

Cavs, minus Lebby:
· NBA talent all of them, obviously
· 6th MOTY; JR Pipe
· ROTY; didn't someone say Miller was?)

Leggo!

TT is arguably the best rebounder in the league, certainly in this series
Mozgov is clearly the best big man in the series
Delly boy is the glove 2.0

until klay/barnes/green show up for a game its kinda hard for me to accept this is the greatest feat ever accomplished by an nba player. a lot has to do with the cavs defense, not just lebron. who is he guarding anyway?

lebron hasn't won anything yet except two games. series is far from over but if he wins, it would be one of the most unlikely comebacks, especially losing game 1 and kyrie in OT. living legend. 

TT is arguably the best rebounder in the league, certainly in this series
Mozgov is clearly the best big man in the series
Delly boy is the glove 2.0

until klay/barnes/green show up for a game its kinda hard for me to accept this is the greatest feat ever accomplished by an nba player. a lot has to do with the cavs defense, not just lebron. who is he guarding anyway?
TT arguably the best rebounder in the league? weren't people saying anthony davis is the best player in the league? 

Mozgov is a wash with Bogut...

Delly is just channeling Tyrone Lue...

Lebron is making GSW (67 win team in the West) look lost. 

laugh.gif
 i've seen that look from Lebron before

it was high school, we were playing St Vince, my boy was checking in, coach said "you take lebron", he said "who's that, what's his #?"  bron gave em the stoneface

This has to be confusing for Onetrust

For his team to be eliminated in their only recent Finals appearance by a guy he's borderline capped for many years to spite Kobe fans :lol:

The hell you talking about?

Borderline "capped" cause I support Bron? Oh yeah i forgot, ANYONE that says ANYTHING positve about Bron is a "Lebron Stan" right?

Anyway, if Bron beats my team. Much props to him. I'll still support him in the future. Won't hate him like some of you guys do. The ones that are REALLY confused are the ones that hated on the "Fools Gold Warriors and Bron." That's the guys you should be talking about.

TT arguably the best rebounder in the league? weren't people saying anthony davis is the best player in the league? 

Mozgov is a wash with Bogut...

Delly is just channeling Tyrone Lue...

Lebron is making GSW (67 win team in the West) look lost. 

AD does way more than just rebound, TT literally just goes after every board

bogut is trash this series, you cannot say him and mozgov are a wash. well you can but i dont think many would agree.

AD does way more than just rebound, TT literally just goes after every board

bogut is trash this series, you cannot say him and mozgov are a wash. well you can but i dont think many would agree.
ok would you really take TT over ad, dwight, or deandre for rebounding? TT isn't dennis rodman 

and mozgov hasn't looked unstoppable either. he's not impacting the game (neither is bogut) 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom