Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="illest35"][quote name="DarthSka"]*noted*

You're going to hate when I catch you being upset at someone talking sideways about Jordan.

Ever. :lol:

(and I'm worse than a psycho female when it comes to remembering)[/quote]:lol:

Wanna Bet

I'll put slips up like Lambo on it

And btw, Idk why u seem to think I'm so hung up on Jordan

I talk about Kobe way more than MJ btw

Dudes in here been putting Jordan down in favor of Raymone, I have yet to harp on it[/quote]Oh, KOBE?

'S on, then. :smile:

Overrated diva chucker. :lol:

Cavs, minus Lebby:
· NBA talent all of them, obviously
· 6th MOTY; JR Pipe
· ROTY; didn't someone say Miller was?)
· 3-pt Champ; James Jones

Leggo!

(Can we get some years on these awards? That too much to ask?)

that would be moving the goal post since you didnt ask for years initially

bruh, if i hear that TT switches which hand he shoots with one more time.

it has gotten as bad as hearing about josh smith and dwight playing aau together.

hey bro, did you hear josh smith and dwight played aau together? well, they played aau together. who? josh smith and dwight. what about them? they played aau together. who played aau together? josh smith and dwight. oh word?

ok would you really take TT over ad, dwight, or deandre for rebounding? TT isn't dennis rodman 

nah you're right i wouldn't. but my point is he's a rebounding machine, especially on the offensive glass. thats his role thats all he does and he keeps so many possesions alive because of it. even when he doesnt clear the board hes getting fouled or keeping the ball alive.

This has to be confusing for Onetrust

For his team to be eliminated in their only recent Finals appearance by a guy he's borderline capped for many years to spite Kobe fans :lol:

The hell you talking about?

Borderline "capped" cause I support Bron? Oh yeah i forgot, ANYONE that says ANYTHING positve about Bron is a "Lebron Stan" right?

Anyway, if Bron beats my team. Much props to him. I'll still support him in the future. Won't hate him like some of you guys do. The ones that are REALLY confused are the ones that hated on the "Fools Gold Warriors and Bron." That's the guys you should be talking about.

I never used the word "Stan"

That's your word

Relax dude..

Either way, you win :wink:

laugh.gif
 the narratives you hear from everybody.. always thought dray been overrated . bogut okay.
. give me that cavs front line.. guards and bench , warriors are supposed to be better except the 3 spot. its just a good "story " to say someone is winning with trash even if its not true. 
facts...... very underrated post right here. 
laugh.gif
you're SO full of it. Gurantee if Bron had Bogut and Draymond you would be singing a WAAAAAAY different tune. Now you wanna act like Cleveland got this deep squad
mean.gif
Qft...dudes were calling for at least a guaranteed Dubs gentlemans sweep, if not a full on one,after Kyrie went down and now they're scrambling trying to find ways prop up role players that wouldn't even start on most squads 
laugh.gif
. Can't say I'm surprised though, S&T gon S&T

Last edited:
People keep saying tomorrow is a must win for the dubs, its a must win for the cavs too. 

The cavs are playing so hard, that if this series goes 6 or 7 they'll be exhausted, at least they should be. Delly borderline killing himself every game going through a trillion sceens, TT is going ******ed on the boards, lebron playing 48 minutes a night, Draymond green can't hit a shot, 

I mean, eventually things have to regress to the mean. However this regression to the mean won't matter if the dubs lose tomorrow. (Which I think they will)

[quote name="seasoned vet"][quote name="DarthSka"]Cavs, minus Lebby:
· NBA talent; all of them, obviously
· 6th MOTY; JR Pipe
· ROTY; didn't someone say Miller was?
· 3-pt Champ; James Jones

Leggo!

(Can we get some years on these awards? That too much to ask?)[/quote]
that would be moving the goal post since you didnt ask for years initially[/quote]No biggie. Was just checking.

Team is STACKED!! Almost not even fair for one of the most efficient teams... EVER.

I picked Cle in 7 homie...

Good for you, still doesn't take away from the bull. You act like I haven't seen the majority of your posts. If Tristan and Moz were on the Warriors, you'd play it like, "WHOA>..Bron hella weak...how he letting that weak front court beat his, etc etc" Now, since they're ON Bron's team you're making it seem like he has this GREAT front court and that his competition is overrated and garbage.

Nobody is saying 2015 Cavaliers are the 1996 Bulls or even awesome

But they are playing well reminiscent of 1994 Rockets

One star player led by a bunch of overachieving role players...stop making it seem like its totally unheard of

Last edited:
Warriors haven't shown anything as to why one would think they would win tomorrow. Nothing suggest it.

I haven't seen anything that suggest Curry is going to have this breakout game 4. They still have no answer for lebron and while he's been an inefficient shooter this series, he's been extremely efficient with how he's playing. All of his shots are right at the rim, AFTER they've used like 18, 20 seconds of the shot clock. The plan may be to make him a volume guy, but that doesn't really work when that guy is 1) As great as lebron and 2) Has this crazy of a usage rate and 3) Is playing 48 minutes a game.

Between their inability get this pace to where they want it, and Curry's inability to get free, I don't see how the warriors win tomorrow. Unless Harrison and Draymond Green start making shots which is definitely possible.

Good for you, still doesn't take away from the bull. You act like I haven't seen the majority of your posts. If Tristan and Moz were on the Warriors, you'd play it like, "WHOA>..Bron hella weak...how he letting that weak front court beat his, etc etc" Now, since they're ON Bron's team you're making it seem like he has this GREAT front court and that his competition is overrated and garbage.
no.... I haven't really ever bought into the dray hype.
...I stated mozgov and tt are good shot blockers , tt is one of if not the best offensive rebounders, have size ... Offensively meh but when u play d you always have a shot...

Sorry I wont buy in to ur narrative that this team is trash..

Last edited:
Just read someone say that Delly is Glove 2.0.

People... at least try. :lol:

Actually, nah. Let's run with that.

James Jones = Reggie Miller :smokin

Mike Miller = Larry Bird (white, Rookies of the Year) :smokin

TT = Rodman

Bron outchea with Gary Payton, Reggie Miller, Larry Bird, & Rodman.

:smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Lakersman3k is a good guy but he's openly admitted that he's a lebron hater. That alone throws out any real rationale behind his criticism of the narrative that's going on with LBJ right now.

It's a bleak future for the league if LeBron can get his 3rd championship without Kyrie and Love. I'm going to need Rose and Jimmy to offer to play for the Dubs for free

It's a bleak future for the league if LeBron can get his 3rd championship without Kyrie and Love. I'm going to need Rose and Jimmy to offer to play for the Dubs for free

Boi if he wins this thing

Jerry West is no longer the logo

Watch

nah lebron's going to gas. delly has already gassed. it looks like half the warriors gassed or mentally checked out. lebron can't keep this up for another season. unless he takes 3 two week vacations. 

no.... Dray always been overrated to me.
Name one post me talking bout dray a max player...I stated mozgov and tt are good shot blockers , tt is one of if not the best offensive rebounders, have size ... Offensively meh but when u play d you always have a shot...

Sorry I wont buy in to ur narrative that this team is trash..

Of course you won't because that'll only make Bron look better and we ALL know you can't have that.

[quote name="illest35"][quote name="amel223"]It's a bleak future for the league if LeBron can get his 3rd championship without Kyrie and Love. I'm going to need Rose and Jimmy to offer to play for the Dubs for free[/quote]Boi if he wins this thing

Jerry West is no longer the logo

Watch[/quote]If Jordan didn't ever become the logo, no one will.

Greatest Laker SG Ever gonna be on NBA gear for a hot minute. :smokin

Just read someone say that Delly is Glove 2.0.

People... at least try.
laugh.gif

Actually, nah. Let's run with that.

James Jones = Reggie Miller
smokin.gif

Mike Miller = Larry Bird (white, Rookies of the Year)
smokin.gif

TT = Rodman

Bron outchea with Gary Payton, Reggie Miller, Larry Bird, & Rodman.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Of course you won't because that'll only make Bron look better and we ALL know you can't have that.
crazy thing is warriors are still in this. if it weren't for the insane delly three point play, who knows how the game would have gone... same with cutting the deficit in game 2 to force ot.

game 3 meant nothing.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom