• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got tickets to game 1...I'm ready fellas!
That's awesome

Have fun bro!
Thank you.

I'm juiced...Been such a long time fan of the Warriors, it'd be a shame to let money get in the way of such an event.

I plan to sit lowers in the future. Sat uppers cuz I paid for the lady too :lol:.

Got tickets to game 1...I'm ready fellas!
nice, have a good time!
'preciate it fam.

Last edited:
And Mike did that when cats was getting clotheslines and they called it a foul vs. today where your headband too high up, and you get a flagrant 2
Yet bill liamber said he'd take Bron over MJ? Wasn't liamber the leader of that bad boys team? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

he was hating bro. he wasn't being sincere. MJ ripped his heart out. og cats go to the grave with hate in their heart lol. none of that aau soft giving props types stuff to the opponent

Last edited:
wanted to check out a Finals game in Oracle, until i looked up tickets.  $700+ for standing room only tickets 
sick.gif

Kobe 2004 NBA Finals and Lebron 2011 NBA Finals are different animals

Lebron's 2007 NBA Finals is more like Kobes 2004

Lebron 2011 NBA Finals is in a class of its own for ineptitude

But look at the discrepancy between Shaq's Magic team and Hakeem's rockets team that blew them apart. Hell look at both of Hakeem's teams. They really were Clutch City.

Man Derek Fisher and Devean George each scored more points than Gary Payton and Karl Malone in the 2004 NBA Finals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom