• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty much even made it on stage with the gawd MC Kendrick Lamar at summer jam this past weekend.
Dot washed
To Pimp A Butterfly was beyond awful. Will never listen to it again.

A mentally challenged person that people are exploiting. Just typical 2015 society.

It's disgusting man people should be ashamed of themselves
That dude gets 4,500$ for club walk thrus and is smashing groupies he'd have never got a shot at otherwise.

That young brother is flourishing.
I hope that he's in total control of that money, stuff like this always rubs me the wrong way though.

What are these wimenz thinkin? 
mean.gif

That dude gets 4,500$ for club walk thrus and is smashing groupies he'd have never got a shot at otherwise.

He aint smashing nothing at all quit it
laugh.gif
This is true. i saw him in this rich dudes snapchat story once at some crazy party at Dan Bilzerians house. The dude was trying to get him to touch some naked sloots butt and he wouldn't do it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Pretty much even made it on stage with the gawd MC Kendrick Lamar at summer jam this past weekend.

Dot washed
To Pimp A Butterfly was beyond awful. Will never listen to it again.
I get it's not everyones cup of tea but beyond awful?

Damn
I try to keep my opinions on that album to myself but I really hate it. Its just flat out not pleasant to listen to. Only one song is tolerable and its Blacker the Berry. 

But I won't challenge anyone that likes it. This is one of those albums where I dont even want to really get involved with critiquing it. It wont end well

That's one of the rare times I've heard someone say they flat out hate it :lol:, I can respect the difference of opinion though. It's no GKMC but it was solid imo

Last edited:
This is true. i saw him in this rich dudes snapchat story once at some crazy party at Dan Bilzerians house. The dude was trying to get him to touch some naked sloots butt and he wouldn't do it :lol:  

I've heard too many stories about this guy doing stuff like this :lol:

that ******ed dude ain't smashing nothing.... 

broads taking pictures and being all up in Vines just to get exposure 

like Antidope said, pretty sad to see people entertained by a ******ed dude and it's being looked at as a positive

Dan Bilzerian is a blown-up caricature of somebody who doesn't give a damn :lol:

My main thing with Kendrick is that his overall drive and POINT, which fuels all the underlying messages in his music, could be so much more effective if he used the platform of fame (appealing to the charts) to fan the fire. It's damn impressive that he's become as mainstream as he is without being mainstream at all, which is his point (and he obviously is riddled with extremely fair injustices that he intertwines within his works), but he needs to know that if he truly wants to accomplish that, he has to almost contradict himself first just so he can use the platform as his tool to reach a broader audience (for the message/injustices, not for people just to like his music).

This is the Finals thread :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom