• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respected so many of you in here, but I'm honestly flabbergasted at the clownery that's taking place right now.

Good Kid M.A.A.D City and TPAB both get consistent run from me, don't get me wrong, I'm just opinionated on how he's handling his career even though it's his and he can do whatever the hell he wants with it. :lol:

Music production has passed up the artists. We should have expected this.

Last edited:
Last edited:
that ******ed dude ain't smashing nothing.... 

broads taking pictures and being all up in Vines just to get exposure 

like Antidope said, pretty sad to see people entertained by a ******ed dude and it's being looked at as a positive

Just got back up in here and read this and thought

Welvin

And nah, ole boy ain't smashing nothing

Makes me lose my appetite when i see his fugly mug

To Pimp A Butterfly was beyond awful. Will never listen to it again.

I hope that he's in total control of that money, stuff like this always rubs me the wrong way though.

I can feel you on that it's a real thin line.

$4,500 def isn't caking 

It is for a dude from Compton with a disability that probably had no other way to generate that kind of cash for no work at all.

You figure even if he only did 2-3 a month that's 12,000 a month, 144,000 a year to walk thru a club? Thats caking

You let me know how else dude was gonna make that kind of money.

who really thinks a ******ed dude keeping all his money...

his handler probably taking 80% and leaving that man with just enough dough to cop a few jordans and chicken nuggets

You're not obligated to like it but to call it trash is taking it way overboard.
But I really do hate it so what am. I supposed to say? This is partly why I have never publicly commented on the album.

People get to throw dirt on a ton of other projects and no one bats an eye but talk about this and Kendrick and the pitchforks come out.

who really thinks a ******ed dude keeping all his money...

his handler probably taking 80% and leaving that man with just enough dough to cop a few jordans and chicken nuggets

Kix and Mickey Ds?

4500 an appearance and dude won't get a new mouf?

Wtf b

They too busy running thru the 6 with they woes and cooking pies with their babies. Only Cole and Future are as nice on the mic right now.

Future puttin in work

That 56 nights stayed in rotation, even tho he sounds like he's African Tribe chanting

And if u don't like kendrick, u just ain't listening IMO

TPAB wasnt for everybody tho

How much a dollar cost opened my eyes RT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom