• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HORSEMOUTH MF

MICH-STATE-GREEN-IZZO.jpg

Dudes were livid in here when that happened :rofl:. Sarah Jessica Green got what was coming to him

Dude went more towards his backside than his knees. I don't see the big deal about that play. Dudes talmbout the league is soft now, then crying about Delly and Bron diving for a loose ball.

The Cavs will still win even if that happens 

Delly is flourishing on defense and just giving extra effort, more so than scoring

Green was bound to stop shooting great, why would Delly all of a sudden stop playing hard?

Yeah, there's no comparison between what Danny Green was doing that series and what Dellevadova is doing now.

Danny Green was setting NBA Records Delly is just out there working harder than Curry BIG DIFFERENCE 

i wasn't trying to say it's the same. I was just trying to point out that the warriors and curry were caught off guard by how well matty D can guard steph, similar to how well Danny Green was shooting. The warriors and curry will find a way to null that. Just because he's just playing harder or D, doesn't mean that they can't find a way to exploit him. Curry will drop 35+, mark my words.

Last edited:
i wasn't trying to say it's the same. I was just trying to point out that the warriors and curry were caught off guard by how well matty D can guard steph, similar to how well Danny Green was shooting. The warriors and curry will find a way to null that. Just because he's just playing harder or D, doesn't mean that they can find a way to exploit him. Curry will drop 35+, mark my words.

Ok. :lol:

*Waits for a Cavs win, and the, it's still not over yet guys. GSW more than capable of winning three in a row."

[quote name="CashBanks"]He shouldn't bump his gums willy nilly you never know what might come back.

I'm supposed to feel bad?[/quote]I would if it were me.

But the bolded is right.

i wasn't trying to say it's the same. I was just trying to point out that the warriors and curry were caught off guard by how well matty D can guard steph, similar to how well Danny Green was shooting. The warriors and curry will find a way to null that. Just because he's just playing harder or D, doesn't mean that they can find a way to exploit him. Curry will drop 35+, mark my words.
Curry can drop 40 if he wants If Green Barnes and Bogues give u a combined 10pts Gs will be down 3-1 GS needs both Klay and Curry to have to have 30 plus With a a strong 3rd scorer to beat The CAVS

David Lee is about to be food tonight.

He's always food on defense but I'm hoping he can at least provide more movement and smarter play on the O side. I doubt D Lee can do any worse defensively than what the Warrior's bigs have been able to provide so far.

He's always food on defense but I'm hoping he can at least provide more movement and smarter play on the O side. I doubt D Lee can do any worse defensively than what the Warrior's bigs have been able to provide so far.

Yep. True. Good luck tonight, friend. Them TMac days with you. :pimp:

*Waits for a Cavs win, and the, it's still not over yet guys. GSW more than capable of winning three in a row."

It's still only 3 games though. 2-1 deficit is not that big considering how close these games have all been. And as recent as this year, we've already seen teams (houston) looking like they were about to get washed, come back and win.

[quote name="awwsome"]Danny Green's Run. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dude couldn't miss, thought he was gonna do Kyle Korver type things after that. :lol:[/quote]2015 playoffs Korver?

Because he kinda did do Korver things if that's who you're talking about.

like the warriors haven't won 3 in a row in the playoffs? like no team haven't overcame a 3-1 deficit in this year's playoffs?

Last edited:
Curry has to be the one to get going this game. He's their main cog. They all look to him. If he's putting down shots and having fun then they all feed off of that. It's been that way all year. But if they take him out early and he's out there moping around again, it's curtains.

I would if it were me.

But the bolded is right.

I'm sorry he doesn't have his father I wouldn't wish that on anyone,

But don't start up a roast session knowing you have a soft spot and then was even snarky about his pops with the sarcastic thank you.

Naaaaaah not me, I got no regret.

I love Kurt Rambis and Phil Jackson's expressions (not seen in the .GIF) while J.R.'s doing that. Their heads just follow him, for how polarizing his antics are but also because he's always had the irrational confidence trait in him and you can only just watch sometimes and be like, 'What do you even do?' when he's having one of these moments? I mean that was in the Western Conference Finals, with the Nuggets needing to win a game or else they'd fall behind in the series 3-1.

And dude does the Gob chicken dance while raining threes.

Last edited:
like the warriors haven't won 3 in a row in the playoffs? like no team haven't overcame a 3-1 deficit in this year's playoffs?

Never been done in the Finals. Maybe never been done in the Finals due to the former format, but if it goes 3-1 after tonight. IMO, it's over.

Dude went more towards his backside than his knees. I don't see the big deal about that play. Dudes talmbout the league is soft now, then crying about Delly and Bron diving for a loose ball.

:lol: @ Lebby diving for a loose ball, yea if it was on the pitch.

Last edited:
i wasn't trying to say it's the same. I was just trying to point out that the warriors and curry were caught off guard by how well matty D can guard steph, similar to how well Danny Green was shooting. The warriors and curry will find a way to null that. Just because he's just playing harder or D, doesn't mean that they can't find a way to exploit him. Curry will drop 35+, mark my words.

Delly has been doing well on Steph but Steph has been shooting "bad" since the previous series. It just seemed to carry over

So if he gets loose its more about him getting back right (and ya know, not missing wide open shots and other assorted shots he usually makes) and less about him neutralizing and nullifying MD's defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom