• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="bartleby929"]damn tell me this story ends happy and not with a person on 20 prescriptions[/quote]I'll tell it the way they need to hear it.

I'm the primary guardian of my son, and he's well-mannered, happy, healthy, and the most physical thing ever done to him has been me grabbing his shoulders. He respects elders, wants to be friends with every-damn-body, laughs constantly, and is excelling in a grade school program that is 80% Spanish and 20% English, taught by a Dominican teacher.

I have no other measure of progress/success that is more important.

There are other things I could say that would suggest different successes/progress, or continued struggles or even failure, but like I said, the people don't need to hear that.

There's a game coming on. :smokin

Originally Posted by rck3sactown  
Originally Posted by friscostylez  
who has ADHD in here? srs
nerd.gif
cc: @DarthSka
Been diagnosed w/ ADHD, OCD, RAD, IED, NSSI and ODD.

*shrugs*
your doctor's notes looking like a pro-chris paul argument 

I'll tell it the way they need to hear it.

I'm the primary guardian of my son, and he's well-mannered, happy, healthy, and the most physical thing ever done to him has been me grabbing his shoulders. He respects elders, wants to be friends with every-damn-body, laughs constantly, and is excelling in a grade school program that is 80% Spanish and 20% English, taught by a Dominican teacher.

I have no other measure of progress/success that is more important.

There are other things I could say that would suggest different successes/progress, or continued struggles or even failure, but like I said, the people don't need to hear that.

There's a game coming on. :smokin

Good stuff

Cool story bro, RT

[quote name="Antidope"]Ska was thugging? This is a shock[/quote][quote name="Lver of Jordan"]Ska a street cat :nerd:[/quote]Ron Artest is my hero. Rodman before him. *shrugs*

Iguodala replacing Bogut in the starting lineup.

Shades of J.J. Barea and Boris Diaw being inserted into starting lineups of champion teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom