• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Silverbackhoney"]isn't IED an acronym for like improvised explosive device?
you were made by the taliban, man?[/quote]Intermittent Explosive Disorder

Most people have thoughts of just popping off on somebody but resist and get back to work or get back to the game; people w/ IED have trouble resisting, or more trouble than most people do.

I've stopped my car right in the middle of traffic and jumped out and initiated w/ people more times than I'm proud of. :\ It went down daily when I was a teenager. I chose every-damn-body.

Intermittent Explosive Disorder

Most people have thoughts of just popping off on somebody but resist and get back to work or get back to the game; people w/ IED have trouble resisting, or more trouble than most people do.

I've stopped my car right in the middle of traffic and jumped out and initiated w/ people more times than I'm proud of. :\ It went down daily when I was a teenager. I chose every-damn-body.

That just sounds like road rage :lol:

Ska
eek.gif

How you go from that to deleting asterisks
laugh.gif
. Dat maturation
big pharm?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="illest35"][quote name="DarthSka"]Been diagnosed w/ ADHD, OCD, RAD, IED, NSSI and ODD.

*shrugs*[/quote]U lost me after OCD

What are the other ones[/quote]Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder; so many say they have this because they get hyper and don't pay attention. Way off.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; most people are wild confused about this. So many people want to say they are OCD because they need their dinner fork facing the same way as the knife and spoon. That's not it; it's literally being fixated on certain things to the point where your mind really struggles to move on to other priorities.

Reactive Attachment Disorder; difficulty forming attachments with people, stemming from lack of significant bonds being formed in childhood

Non-Suicidal Self Injury

Oppositional Defiant Disorder; police, teachers, judges, bailiffs, principals, staff members at facilities... :nerd:

Last edited:
Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder; so many say they have this because they get hyper and don't pay attention. Way off.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder; most people are wild confused about this. So many people want to say they are OCD because they need their dinner fork facing the same way as the knife and spoon. That's not it; it's literally being fixated on certain things to the point where your mind really struggles to move on to other priorities.

Reactive Attachment Disorder; difficulty forming attachments with people, stemming from lack of significant bonds being formed in childhood

Non-Suicidal Self Injury

Oppositional Defiant Disorder; police, teachers, judges, bailiffs, principals, staff members at facilities...
nerd.gif
damn tell me this story ends happy and not with a person on 20 prescriptions

Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder; so many say they have this because they get hyper and don't pay attention. Way off.

Non-Suicidal Self Injury

Oppositional Defiant Disorder; police, teachers, judges, bailiffs, principals, staff members at facilities... :nerd:
damn tell me this story ends happy and not with a person on 20 prescriptions
It does, he's currently an Admin on the NT forums and not locked up inside padded walls. lol In all seriousness, that's some serious stuff right there.

[quote name="bartleby929"][QUOTE name="leemelone"]
Ska :wow:

How you go from that to deleting asterisks :lol: . Dat maturation[/QUOTE]
big pharm?[/quote]Not at all. Never that.

Self-made, self-driven, self-taught.

There is no greater motivation than simply wanting to be done with something.

Non-Suicidal Self Injury

Never even heard of NSSI or ODD or RAD

Sorry to hear about those kinds of struggles, RT

Srs question tho

Is there one for where u see a set of numbers or letters(license plate tag i.e.) and u for some reason just keep repeating like u need to memorize it for a test

Call me weird, but I do this with certain things like that

Last edited:

Non-Suicidal Self Injury

Never even heard of NSSI or ODD or RAD

Sorry to hear about those kinds of struggles, RT

Srs question tho

Is there one for where u see a set of numbers or letters(license plate tag i.e.) and u for some reason just keep repeating like u need to memorize it for a test

Call me weird, but I do this with certain things like that
No lie, I can't remember anything I did more than 5 minutes ago. But let me read a license plate twice and I'll NEVER forget it. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom