• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in Destiny and Fate which is why LeBron will win a Chip for Cleveland this year. They were not supposed to be here in the Finals i remember as far back into Nov and Dec folks were like Bron and Kyrie aint getting along then Klove not fitting Cavs are Done and so on and so forth. Klove goes down in the Celtics series they handled the Bulls easily then they swept the hawks (the best record) w/o Kyrie Irving and Klove im i missing something... LeBron did all this his first year back in Cleveland, first yr with this young squad as well that barely have any playoff experience. I hate to say this and i dont usually compare but this is like the story of Moses taking his ppl to the promise land or Jesus how most hated him and didnt believe in him. 5 straight Finals i mean cmon man do yall really think hes gonna lose back to back finals i cant imagine that this is Destiny for the City of Cleveland theyve been waiting for God Knows hows long...The Dubs are great but its not their time right now next season yeah and going forward but this is more about LeBrons return to Cleveland and unfinished business.... #EmbraceTheUnderdog

steph is destiny's child doh.

what kind of nonsense is this? who depicts the order of things? who says it isn't their time? bron is one man. yall get gassed for non reason. Acting like dude is more than human. Let son cramp up one time, and watch the excuses flow.

Last edited:
While destiny may be a great storylineill go by what lebro said in his essay about his return home.

He himself said this team is not ready. I believe him

As great as he is. Basketball is a team sport

The Warriors may not have as long a storybook as lebron but this chapter in their book is beautiful.

While lebron may be a man of destiny

I believe the Warriors have been writing their own future. The future is now

Destiny LOL. Lebron left the first chance he got and made sure to **** on the entire fan base, city, and organization on his way out. Fact

Its hilarious that now those fans just "forgot" all that ever happened. Same dude burning jerseys, throwing up quitness banners, making fun of his alcoholic mom and calling him queen James are now the saying everything will be ok. :rofl:

Last edited:
Is hilarious that now those fans just "forgot" all that ever happened. Same dude burning jerseys, throwing up quitness banners, making fun of his alcoholic mom and calling him queen James are now the saying everything will be ok. :rofl:

its why that garbage fan-base as a whole deserves absolutely nothing. They're all wack. you hate a dude, to the very core. now you love him? wash your entire face b.

Destiny LOL. Lebron left the first chance he got and made sure to **** on the entire fan base, city, and organization on his way out. Fact

Dude said facts son you dont even know what you talking about...Were you behind closed doors on how management was with Bron and that *** owner of his would you play for him??!?!?....
All the stuff you saying is here say here say you saw on TV or heard rumors yeah the fan base and the City was heated but what are the real details for him really leaving....THOSE ARE FACTS!! Get it right

Last edited:
Dude said facts son you dont even know what you talking about...Were you behind closed doors on how management was with Bron and that *** owner of his would you play for him??!?!?....
All the stuff you saying is here say here say you saw on TV or heard rumors yeah the fan base and the City was heated but what are the real details for him really leaving....THOSE ARE FACTS!! Get it right

Cry cry cry. Sounds like you've read ESPN updates

Last edited:

Cry cry cry. Sounds like you've read ESPN updates

How?!?! When you sounding like them :lol:
Tell me if im wrong....

do you know? he played for gilbert. left. got dogged by gilbert. then...decided to play for him again. this is with whom you want to place your faith? why are you getting so emotional? we're just having a conversation. I bet you were yelling as you typed that out.

How?!?! When you sounding like them :lol:
Tell me if im wrong....

Sounds like you've been reading ESPN updates. All the hear say. I've said proven fact. Lebron hates the owner that much and now they're right back???? :lol:

You fell for the media "bron escaped persecution" media story. Brian Fathorse won

Last edited:

do you know? he played for gilbert. left. got dogged by gilbert. then...decided to play for him again. this is with whom you want to place your faith? why are you getting so emotional? we're just having a conversation. I bet you were yelling as you typed that out.

Lets get one thing clear Hes playing for Cleveland and Akron,OH. Yes Gilbert is a fraud i been saying it but seriously let the hate go your so clouded all you wanna keep saying is Cleveland doesnt deserve ish when theyve never won a chip no emotions at all they not even my squad but i respect greatness and LeBron owes 1 for the City of Cleveland flourish.

Lets get one thing clear Hes playing for Cleveland and Akron,OH. Yes Gilbert is a fraud i been saying it but seriously let the hate go your so clouded all you wanna keep saying is Cleveland doesnt deserve ish when theyve never won a chip no emotions at all they not even my squad but i respect greatness and LeBron owes 1 for the City of Cleveland flourish.

Same guy that said the people from Cleveland looked down on them and denied being from there during his exist confrence?? LOL stap it. Yes, STAP it

the only team that deserves a championship is the one that wins 4 finals games

so far neither of these teams deserves a championship. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom