Texas ranked worst state for quality of life

I stand by every word of what I wrote.

Whataburger is not good and is absolutely on equal footing with Burger King. I’d actually go as far as to argue that Burger King does certain things better than Whataburger.

There’s a reason why people on the east coast beg for In-N-Out but nobody says a word about wanting a Whataburger.

Stuntman Mike looks at the camera on Make a GIF

First of all, if you out here cutting for BK, your palette is already shot, so....how they say? "Bless your heart." Secondly, no one is saying its the absolute best burger around. Its still fast food, but its the best fast food burger. Mom and pops joints all day.

East Coast folks don't beg for Whataburger because folks don't even know what it is. Folks have at least seen the In and Outs in Vegas/Cali because they are everywhere.

Traveling to Texas probably doesn't happen as much as traveling out West by East Coasters and while in Texas it doesn't seem the the presence of Whataburger is as pronounced as In and Outs are out West.

East Coast folks don't beg for Whataburger because folks don't even know what it is. Folks have at least seen the In and Outs in Vegas/Cali because they are everywhere.

Traveling to Texas probably doesn't happen as much as traveling out West by East Coasters and while in Texas it doesn't seem the the presence of Whataburger is as pronounced as In and Outs are out West.
I don’t even think you sincerely believe this.

More states have Whataburger compared to In N Out.

1. I didn't know that.

2. Regardless, I believe the average East Coaster would be able to identify In and Out as a Cali thing before they would be able to identify Whataburger as a Texas thing.

they also have zero in cali which is a heavy tourist state.
as opposed to in and out where there are hundreds

I treat every state pretty much the same in this regard. Major cities and the areas surrounding it are mostly cool. The boonies and enclaved suburbs are the areas I stay the hell away from. Even in California we have backwards-*** towns.

Last time I went to SD on a work trip, dude kept hyping Whataburger up so much I was looking forward to it. Never actually got it though. What's it's closest comp? (non burger king)

Whataburger is great cause it’s one of the only fast food restaurants that’s open late. Locals will swear by it cause mosts haven’t been out their own bubble to try something else.

BECKS PRIME is the better establishment though.

Last edited:
Whataburger USED to be fire, but it hella fell off over the past few years.

Anyone still hyping it up is based on nostalgia and/or the fact that its open 24 hours.

I think Atlanta just got one somewhat recently. Before that the last whataburger on the east coast was in Tallahassee. There weren’t in any further south either.

Back
Top Bottom