• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
 The reply was more towards the guy who mentioned Reggie among the greats in clutch offensive performances while not mentioning guys like Kobe and Lebron who probably have more clutch performances than Reggie

Thats what I was getting towards
Ah I see. My bad, I was a little pissy last night, wasn't going to have any Reggie disrespect in regard to his game. Slander him off the court all you want(undeserving there too though)
 Perhaps I'm missing a subtle sarcastic tone, but whose dreams were taken by Reggie Miller?
From the Legend himself.

Even BS Bob weighs in.

Every year Reggie made grown men cry.

And at about the 1:30 mark the GOAT himself gets smacked the F up by my main man Reggie.

And for the record, Reggie is among the greats in clutch shots.

Not to take away from Kobe Lebron or whoever else, but I'd take Reggie over anybody except maybe Horry, and this includes any player ever.

LBJ winning the MVP if/when they lose would be a disgrace, but it fits right in with his generation of followers and fans. "Everyone get a trophy". Can't believe this is even debatable.
You can argue this either way but lets think about this....

If you give a player on the Winning team the MVP, simply because his team won, then that is kind of the same as "everyone gets a trophy" in my head.

Another example would be ASG's. The East can win while having a player on the West putting up 60/20/10 and the West player wouldn't get MVP.

Giving the MVP to a member on the winning team, just because they won, doesn't even fit the Most Valuable Player narrative, right?

Last edited:
last time cavs got 1 day rest, they got blown out by 20, and they didnt have to travel.

I just hope if the dubs get up by a good margin tonight, they stay with what got them the lead. so often we see team flourish early and then play the lead and end up in a dog fight later. Just go in there, do your job, play hard, play smart, and get in the record books. unlike the spurs in 2013, if gsw squanders this lead, I dont know if they can just easily make it back to the finals next yr.

LBJ winning the MVP if/when they lose would be a disgrace, but it fits right in with his generation of followers and fans. "Everyone get a trophy". Can't believe this is even debatable.
You can argue this either way but lets think about this....

If you give a player on the Winning team the MVP, simply because his team won, then that is kind of the same as "everyone gets a trophy" in my head.

Another example would be ASG's. The East can win while having a player on the West putting up 60/20/10 and the West player wouldn't get MVP.
Giving the MVP to a member on the winning team, just because they won, doesn't even fit the Most Valuable Player narrative, right?

ehh, if you give the mvp to the player on the losing team, that's just saying that without him the team would've lost by more, but the outcome is the same. By giving it to the player on the winning team you are saying that without him, the team wouldn't have won at all.

most valuable player doesn't mean the best player.

last time cavs got 1 day rest, they got blown out by 20, and they didnt have to travel.

I just hope if the dubs get up by a good margin tonight, they stay with what got them the lead. so often we see team flourish early and then play the lead and end up in a dog fight later. Just go in there, do your job, play hard, play smart, and get in the record books. unlike the spurs in 2013, if gsw squanders this lead, I dont know if they can just easily make it back to the finals next yr.
:zo gif

And the green part, man, you have to beat 3 teams in 7 game series just to have a shot. It's tough G. They'll be competing for a while, but it's a legit tossup on which team comes out of the West and which Team gets dripped in the first round.

Still discussing LeBron as finals MVP...

2wr1340.png

will Lebron be good for another 40+ points triple double with less than 48 hours rest?
Maybe, but he did that and they lost game 5 anyway.

At the end of the day GSW is so far superior when it comes to them vs the cavs, that it's all on them. If they play and shoot well, (their role players that is) they'll win.

Between OKC coming back, the spurs resigning KL and possibly getting LMA, LAC looks be trying to improve in the offseason, Houston is still there, I mean GSW definitely has a shot next year but its going to be tough man. I don't think no one is going to repeat in the NBA for the next few years.

Lebron saying he the best in world means he's insecure? Yall sound foolish #iKnowLateResponse

Between OKC coming back, the spurs resigning KL and possibly getting LMA, LAC looks be trying to improve in the offseason, Houston is still there, I mean GSW definitely has a shot next year but its going to be tough man. I don't think no one is going to repeat in the NBA for the next few years.

exactly, literally everything will be different. yes gsw did get the benefit of some timely injuries to factors on the other teams. the table is set for them. they CANNOT dilly dally. its been like 40 yrs or something. And everything will be tougher next season. KD back. Pat Beverly back. Clippers might have born ready and paul pierce. spurs with kawhi. pelicans, AD is only going to get better. This warriors have to strike while the iron is hot. Aint no telling what next year may bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom