• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's like 4 or 5 people posting pro Cavs stuff tonight that i've never seen on here before 
roll.gif

Has any superstar ever done more with less? Srs question.

It's 2015 and a team that played James jones, Mike miller, Delly, and jr smith major minutes won a game at Oracle.

People still thinking GS Is winning in 5? Cavs just rolling over for 3 straight games? Alright man.
laugh.gif
you aint gotta roll over to be put down...

yall really setting yourselves up with all this chest thumping after BARELY winning a game after a monster triple double from bron and what may be the worst night of steph's career
errrrrr and did u not see otehr fans doing the same after game 1.

this is the usual for nt
The same game kyrie fractured his knee and it appeared that the basketball gods were rooting for GS? But you are right about NTers constantly putting themselves up on that summer jam screen.

Yo lowkey..what if klay is the new mamba and steph had a fooled? Klay is full of fire in this presser. Steph too cool. Klay is legit heated. Dude might be a quiet savage.

There's like 4 or 5 people posting pro Cavs stuff tonight that i've never seen on here before :rofl:

Go check the Bron and Kyrie threads homies... Been a Cavs fan since before Bron and All star Kemp. Didn't realize I had to state my allegiance publicly to you two to make it official. Anywho, I'll sit in my Ohio residence and continue to cheer on MY Cavs.
View media item 1571859

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo lowkey..what if klay is the new mamba and steph had a fooled? Klay is full of fire in this presser. Steph too cool. Klay is legit heated. Dude might be a quiet savage.

Savages don;t play like asterisk 1 game in a Finals run.

[quote name="a-friend"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="a-friend"]I'll bet 10 paypal that Skip brings up Lebron missing his 1st of 2 Fts that would have put them up 2 at that time and (possibly) kept them out of OT.

Takers?[/QUOTE]A simple yes or no will suffice:

Did he miss it?[/QUOTE]
tumblr_lnmyj2G6a41qmnnibo1_400.gif
[/quote]Legit loled. :lol:

But I'm saying, he missed it. It was a part of the game, a crucial part. Nothing wrong with bringing that up. We only supposed to talk about the crucial dime to Shumpert?

Klay looks like he's kinda slow out there at times but he does seem to have that confidence. Steph on the other hand has a lot of bad body language when things aren't going his way. 

Did gsw fan become Cavs fan in here cause I'm seeing way too much of Cavs fan and not enough of gsw fan. Yes it's a painful loss. It's more painful knowing it will be a long series even with Cavs not having irv nd love. Part of blame falls on the whole gsw team and coaching staff. Sloppy play, offense horrendous, nobody rebounds and everybody fouls. Ok make a Jordan reference in saying if you're not gonna lead a team in rebounds, don't lead in fouls. Awful game by gsw. Positive is they have a chance to win it all at home. If they keep playing like tonight, they gonna help Cavs polish that Larry O'Brien trophy.

Not reading all this, but Delly is getting credit right? The guy was incredible, especially in the second half. His offensive rebound, free throws, and clutch defense at the end, sealed the win for the Cavs. He was extremely clutch. 

Mozgod was a monster too. LeBron sat for a bit in the third and they extended the lead to 6 because of all the free throws he got. 

Curry should be legit ashamed of himself. Your shot isn't on, do other things. He looked like he forgot it was a finals game. I really think he was rattled the entire game mentally. 

Still got the Warriors in 5 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Did gsw fan become Cavs fan in here cause I'm seeing way too much of Cavs fan and not enough of gsw fan. Yes it's a painful loss. It's more painful knowing it will be a long series even with Cavs not having irv nd love. Part of blame falls on the whole gsw team and coaching staff. Sloppy play, offense horrendous, nobody rebounds and everybody fouls. Ok make a Jordan reference in saying if you're not gonna lead a team in rebounds, don't lead in fouls. Awful game by gsw. Positive is they have a chance to win it all at home. If they keep playing like tonight, they gonna help Cavs polish that Larry O'Brien trophy.
Don't worry your pretty little head, dubs are still gonna win it in 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom