• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao acting like Delly and Bron ain't I the same team.

Youuu Maaaaaaaddddddddddddd

Nah I shouldn't be on there
laugh.gif
unless its posts of before he went made the decision to go back and I was saying he wasn't gonna leave that would be all
Yeah I think you're good then... it's mostly anti-cavs posts and cleveland slander.

it is glorious
No such thing as cleveland slander

yeah people and this one chip with the cavs makes him a goat/ espn narrative bs.... yeah okay guys.... impressive what hes done but chillax. prisoners of the moment. 

Last edited:
Word. I've been rooting against him his whole entire career.

But life is too short to hate greatness for so long. He's not shooting very well, but still... What he's accomplishing right now on the basketball court is something to be admired.

If you love the game of basketball you should be enjoying his performance thus far, it's incredible.
Realest quote in this thread.

A lot of people have been saying this for a long time. Some people have have been aprecciating greatness for a while. Whether its Kobe, Duncan, Lebron ect.

As the Charles Barkley of NT I must say that I am quite impressed with this Lebron that is coming to his own right before our eyes.

I mean if and that's a big IF the cavs pull this off bruns legacy skyrockets. This team is full of scrubs and they balling out right now.

It's crazy.

Dudes are literally witnessing greatness.

Like Lebron is draggin this team against one of the most efficient teams we've ever seen with little to no help.

And all anyone can do is hate on this man. Respect greatness people.
delly had 20 and clearly 90% of the hustle plays, tristan had 10 points and 13 rebounds, jr gave 10, shump had 3 steals. little to no help? eghhhhhhhhhhhhh

------------

its amazing how yall calling the everyone but lebron a scrub but they're doing everything but carry the scoring load. amazing. its not lebron diving for loose balls or battling for the rebounds... its not lebron hitting the clutch free throws or defending the star players....

Last edited:
@SynergySST: LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points through the first 3 games of the #NBAFinals. Beyond unreal.

my god :x :x :x

delly had 20 and clearly 90% of the hustle plays, tristan had 10 points and 13 rebounds, jr gave 10, shump had 3 steals. little to no help? eghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Defensively all of those players are playing amazing, you can't say they're not playing to their maximum potential.  Now LeBron does deserve some credit for that, and so does Blatt.

@SynergySST: LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points through the first 3 games of the #NBAFinals. Beyond unreal.

my god :x :x :x

Lmao and the haters still gon hate

Lmao refs the MVP?

Ref talk already? Damb the haters are already crowning the cavs.

Series ain't over. Curry gonna cook in Thursday

Lebron being inefficient is not the reason they are winning

Lebron is attacking basically every possession is the reason why they are winning, something he hasn't done alot of his career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom