Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If delly can do this to steph imagine prime Payton on him

96 sonics would wash this Warriors team. Kemp would spend half the game tea bagging bogut while hanging on the rim
Truth. Hell Schrempf would roast the Warriors also.

I think 1996 Sonics were historically good

The 1993 Suns were a 62 win team

The Jazz teams were 64 and 62 win teams respectively

Last edited:
You trying to discredit mike as the goat is real prisoner of the moment-ish. I'm rooting for lebron but I fear the people like you when he wins it all

That's where you have it all wrong I'm not discrediting Mike he is the GOAT but it's not because he never lost a finals, is it a nice thing to be able to say? Sure but it doesn't mean everything.

Now if Mike never lost any playoff series that'd be different but this notion that he was untouchable come playoffs is revisionist history, dude lost in the playoffs in his prime more than once just like everybody else.

Last edited:
The last two finals that jordan won were probably their hardest

Those jazz teams were tough and dirty and i would say better than those spurs teams lebron faced

Arguably the best one two punch in stockton and malone and one of the greatest coaches in jerry sloan

Also the last finals rodman was playing really washed. He could still board but his defense on malone resorted to funny tactics and shenanigans

I'm surprised at so many people ready to call lebron GOAT if he wins this series. As impressive as this series will be ESPECIALLY if he averages 40 I still wouldn't consider him better than prime Magic
this series IS important. it shows he can do it "on his own" and will kill a lot of the doubt surrounding him. GOAT? that window has BEEN closed. hes literally chucking and living at the line to 40 every game (funny how nobody mentions half or most of his buckets coming from the line every night) while his teammates carry ALL of the defensive duties. its ugly iso play after play. this is ugly basketball period. BUT ITS WORKING. but the way hes playing? goat? NAH
Hmmmm...

Game 1: 6 FTM out of 44 pts

Game 2: 14 FTM out of 39 pts

Game 3: 10 FTM out of 40 pts

Soooo...that would be 24% of his points coming from the stripe.  

Hmmmm....

Until this series started, the only impression I got thread wide was GSW was an all time great team.

Just my perception.

As the Charles Barkley of NT it was comical when reading those posts about Golden State. When you watch their game now you're starting to see the flaws in a lot of there plays and the post presence or lack there of shall I say is atrocious. Bogut is looking extremely washed

Hmmmm...

Game 1: 6 FTM out of 44 pts
Game 2: 14 FTM out of 39 pts
Game 3: 10 FTM out of 40 pts

Soooo...that would be 24% of his points coming from the stripe.  

Hmmmm....

I'm genuinely curious how many of these dudes have real live learning disabilities.

'98 bulls, was Jordan's hardest.. Pippen had a hurt back all season and missed time throughout the year

Lamekilla called himself the Charles Barkley of NT even he knows how dumb 99% of the stuff he types is [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think 1996 Sonics were historically good

The 1993 Suns were a 62 win team

The Jazz teams were 64 and 62 win teams respectively

And the warriors won 67 games in the most competitive conference in nba history.

And lebron is missing his 2 best players.

Is MJ winning anything without Pippen/Rodman?

Be real

Ya that 1996 Sonics team was really good, too bad Chicago won 72 games that year, :lol:

69 the following year...

Silly.

Im
Really getting sick of draymont green man

He has flashes of solid play but overall hes just dumb and complains too much

Kerr should stop being cocky about their record and make the proper adjustments

Bogut making david lee look god like man

Lamekilla called himself the Charles Barkley of NT even he knows how dumb 99% of the stuff he types is [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Nah I was the first one to call him Barkley. He's now bordering on Magic though.

Until this series started, the only impression I got thread wide was GSW was an all time great team.

Just my perception.

As the Charles Barkley of NT it was comical when reading those posts about Golden State. When you watch their game now you're starting to see the flaws in a lot of there plays and the post presence or lack there of shall I say is atrocious. Bogut is looking extremely washed

Tried to tell people GSW lack of a "real post presence" would kill them.
I just thought it'd be sooner, like against Grizz. TA's going down ruined that though and Grizz even though they slowed the pace just like Cleveland has done, Cleveland actually can put up points too

Last edited:

I was given that name in this thread and thought it was funny ...I think it's cause I said cavs in 5.....

And the warriors won 67 games in the most competitive conference in nba history.

And lebron is missing his 2 best players.

Is MJ winning anything without Pippen/Rodman?

Be real

Is lebron winning anything without Mike Miller?

Just my perception.
so you thought they were comparable to 96 bulls, hell even the early 01 lakers ... cuz of stats? 

I had been calling them non contenders (I was wrong) all year.
The thread consensus of them being All Time Great didn't include my vote Bruh.

Last edited:
Tried to tell people GSW lack of a "real post presence" would kill them.
I just thought it'd be sooner, like against Grizz. TA's going down ruined that though and Grizz even though they slowed the pace just like Cleveland has done, Cleveland actually can put up points too

Same words spoken to my bro during grizz series

Hell every series cuz Bogut is bogus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom