No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Do any of y'all got any tips on shooting that nut??

On various occasions, I've shot nut, and other occasions, it just oozes. What exactly are the factors that go into this? I noticed that the more aroused I am, the more likely it is to shoot. I would assume that it also depends on the consistency of the nutt as well. As it's safe to say that it would be easier to shoot out a thin, milky fluid, than to shoot out a tapioca pudding type of goo, nahmean?

david-stern-chokes-on-water-during-nets-clippers-game.gif

On various occasions, I've shot nut, and other occasions, it just oozes. What exactly are the factors that go into this? I noticed that the more aroused I am, the more likely it is to shoot. I would assume that it also depends on the consistency of the nutt as well. As it's safe to say that it would be easier to shoot out a thin, milky fluid, than to shoot out a tapioca pudding type of goo, nahmean?
225918_original.png

The longer you stroke the harder you bust. If you start then stop then start again you bust hard too. I've hit the ceiling a few times

nothing like expolding on a girls face.

When you get her face with a nice stream and still have more for her *******????bruh. You feel like a beast afterwards trust me

:lol: honestly, this was good for me. for the past year i've been rubbing like 3 times a day consistently. these 10 days of no fap have helped me balance things out again. gonna go another 10 days now and hopefully some yambs cause the release.

Its been weeks. I see my shorty tonight, I'm hoping that I dont underperform due to this.

Noticable changes since non-fapping:

Deeper Voice
Heartier Laughs
Maneuver through, dictate, and dominate conversations more effectively
Clearer mental focus and concentration

I gotta give thanks to the Lord for this.

Last edited:
Its been weeks. I see my shorty tonight, I'm hoping that I dont underperform due to this.
I feel what your going through. I'm stuck too cause I know it's only a matter of time before I hit this chick from work and Idk how it will go. My joint still gets up though but not in an instant like with thought. Takes about a minute now.

Did dis dude just did dis :x

:lol: honestly, this was good for me. for the past year i've been rubbing like 3 times a day consistently. these 10 days of no fap have helped me balance things out again. gonna go another 10 days now and hopefully some yambs cause the release.
3 time a day? dam bro

Im 1 time night fapper, usually. Still tho :smh:

2 weeks as of friday. I was bored this am typed in a pron site on my phone, pow blocked. Yassdds

3 time a day? dam bro

Im 1 time night fapper, usually. Still tho :smh:
Yeah it's crazy :lol: I've got a lot of energy and would just waste it instead of writing, working out, etc. now it's the opposite.

:rofl:

Probably gonna do the NFN thing again this year...

Month is gonna be extra occupied, so it shouldnt be much of a problem.

Might try to go the whole month without pr0n or Twitter, went the whole October without Twitter/IG, so we'll see.

Man this no fap thread is the craziest more and more posts about fapping than not fapping somedays SMH and LMAO @ the same time

Welp goodbye 2 weeks. Day 1 tomorrow again smh everything been going horrible these past two days oh well I'm in till New Years most definitely

Back
Top Bottom