@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Get hip to controlling the pc muscle. (muscle that controls the ejaculation) you will be stiff as a rock and be able to last as long as you want. You will not need to fap before sessions and you will also be stiffer because you didn't fap.

One thing that's changed so far that's pretty dope is that my slight stuttering problem is gone. I wasnt Walt Jr stuttering but I'd jumble my words every so often. I guess some of that had to do with confidence?

Get hip to controlling the pc muscle. (muscle that controls the ejaculation) you will be stiff as a rock and be able to last as long as you want. You will not need to fap before sessions and you will also be stiffer because you didn't fap.

I've actually heard about this one :lol: someone told me to practice by like "starting and stopping" when you're pissing because those are the same muscles you use when you ejaculate.

He's right about the PC muscles.. Forgot to add that.

Stopping your piss isn't enough though. You need to do at least 350 PC flexes every day consistently.

On my pad so too lazy to go into greater detail. Google away.

you gon have dudes in here, "aw man i fapped in anticipation of yambz later that night. am i still in?"

I've actually heard about this one
laugh.gif
someone told me to practice by like "starting and stopping" when you're pissing because those are the same muscles you use when you ejaculate.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You must only do that to locate the muscle. It's a pretty simple method, but takes some training. For instance when your hitting it from the back and you feel like you're about to let go just stop, flex the muscle. Congratulations, you have stopped the orgasm. Continue your stroke. Repeat. The more you train this muscle, the stronger it will be of course because it is a muscle. This will also build up orgasm and you will finish strong. Master this and she won't be able to keep up.

Last edited:
I had someone tell me they used to do pc muscle workouts since when they was 14 and had a hard time bussing in the best ***** lol.

I had someone tell me they used to do pc muscle workouts since when they was 14 and had a hard time bussing in the best ***** lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes. This is Facts. When the PC muscle is trained well, you can last as long as you like. 20 minutes, 45 minutes, An hour, its up to you. You can still slip up though of course. Sometimes you might get carried away because the ***** is soo good and you wanna swim in it all day. Also keep your fapping to a minimum. You want to maintain your sensitivity.

Last edited:
Guise whatever you do, stay away from the latina appreciation thread. You will NOT make it out fapless.

I survived...

For now.

just got the most consistent yamb back on the team...

scooper her from work...

she was on her period... envisioned about dat mouf's current occupaiton....

wop was received...

i'm diggin this month bra... there's a cutie in the building where i park every day when i go to work.... she was one of those bubbles on a small fram...

i'm steppin to wher w/ the straight up "look.. you're missing out on a great man not messing with me... dont miss out, boo"

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom