@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

It'll only get worse.. But the grass does indeed get greener.

The frustration peaks around week one or week two, but falls off HARD after that.

All the assassination attempts in the world can barely phase me after doing no fap for some months.

Other then the hella realistic dreams that still throw me off balance every now and then I'm almost fully in control of myself and y'all will be too.

DO NOT give in to temptation. Fight the good fight. We're all gonna make it breh

Honestly this has been easy so far, but I realized I am a little more social. Might just be a placebo effect though lol.

Honestly this has been easy so far, but I realized I am a little more social. Might just be a placebo effect though lol.

In my opinion, it isn't. Fapping psychologically makes you believe that subconsciously your hand is what gets that release and that you are already procreating so there's no need to interact with the opposite sex.

Not Fapping = Basically becomes "Oh ****, he's not using his hand to release. We've got to find a way to get this release and procreate." This explains why you're more social, and by most accounts, the longer you abstain from fapping and ejaculating, the lower your standards will be as far as finding women attractive.

Had two separate dreams about humping co-workers. In the second one as I was waking up I was actually humping the bed. :smh: This inspired me to get back up on my internet spit game. Need them yambs

Reactions: alp
In my opinion, it isn't. Fapping psychologically makes you believe that subconsciously your hand is what gets that release and that you are already procreating so there's no need to interact with the opposite sex.

Not Fapping = Basically becomes "Oh ****, he's not using his hand to release. We've got to find a way to get this release and procreate." This explains why you're more social, and by most accounts, the longer you abstain from fapping and ejaculating, the lower your standards will be as far as finding women attractive.

It also might lead to embrassingly short sex times :lol:

Had two separate dreams about humping co-workers. In the second one as I was waking up I was actually humping the bed. :smh: This inspired me to get back up on my internet spit game. Need them yambs
hahahaha lol man thats crazy

fapping is only good, when you know your going to smash a bird later that day

Last edited:

dawg i feel bad for my bed and pillow :smh:

25, you old enough to know that trick. It's just like getting the first nut off during sex. After that first nut I'm like the energizer bunny.

Man I don't pay attention to these tricks y'all got :lol: I just put the jimmy on and go

I will be trying this out however from here on out.

25, you old enough to know that trick. It's just like getting the first nut off during sex. After that first nut I'm like the energizer bunny.

Man I don't pay attention to these tricks y'all got :lol: I just put the jimmy on and go

I will be trying this out however from here on out.

do it. IMO its ok to fap during no fap months in that situation.
step 1. don't fap so you become extra horny
step 2. find your self a bird
step 3. set up the time
step 4. fap
step 5. smash with the power of over 9000 gokus

step 3. set up the time
step 4. fap

Good ok trick. Worked wonders

step 3. set up the time
step 4. fap

Repped. May be putting this to use tomorrow and saturday actually. We shall see.

Day 3 checking in. This stuff is wonderful.

I'm burning through Breaking Bad. Should finish before monday.

Back
Top Bottom