@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Guys I can't take it . I'm about to flip.
  Quote:
Sorry y'all, Kelsi monroe got me. She was NO joke. I'm def in for next month though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotta stay away from the pr0n bruh.. especially new talent

Still in

Last edited:
Bruh if you lasted three days what makes you think youre gonna last in nov.

Lulz at disgrace. Da troof though.

Did the fap before smashing one time on a older yamb.... Shorty was going nuts had her all over every room, chair, sink in the crib, she even yelled while riding me "you cheated, you cheated u came earlier" :rofl: :rofl:

I'm still in... But today is the hardest day... Feeling that tingling sensitive sensation...

Last edited:
Still in. About to get a gym membership to get in shape and recruit some potential yambs

had a weak moment. was on cam models to see if I was still good, because I really havent been getting aroused lately. but it worked.  also proof reading a friends book, and the sexual parts had me ready. but what ever.  still king of my castle!!!

"You a disgrace b"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Will update in da morn.

Last edited:
Still good to go.

Hit up a chick and she wanted to hang out but it was her time of the month. Told her well I guess you need to speak in the mic and she did. Gave her a nice shot of protein to end her night.

Pegym is more of a medical site than anything. I'll cosign the fact that kegels do actually work as long as you're willing to put the effort in. Just go it when you're somewhere you're stuck anyways, school work etc. People post pics on "themselves" freely so if you care about not seeing that then don't click any pic thumbnails

Go to PEgym.com nuff said, mods my bad if the link doesn't follow guide lines
theofficepaper.gif

P4L also...

Wifey came through and blessed me late last night and early this morning.

I was up playing GTA5 until like 1 AM last night and finally got up to Trever and his part.

This morning I didn't wake up with the wood though, but she got me up :D

This is easier than I thought... so far.

My girl was looking for a movie to look at last night and then the XXX movies are listed with the regular ones and I saw some that I'm beasting to go look at :lol:

I saw one with Jada and Sheena Shaw :smh:

Now I'm at work imagining stuff.

Just going to go do my damn work.

Just wanted to drop by and see how it was going for you guys.  Just to make things...harder for you.

Remember through trials you grow and get stronger. 
roll.gif

Sorry y'all, Kelsi monroe got me. She was NO joke. I'm def in for next month though.

Son! Did you see that gif of her doing the splits by the pool?!! :smh: :smh: :smh: I'm sorry fallen soldier theres always next month. Wait wheres your kramer gif?

I'm still in it. Had a dream i walked into a frathouse bathroom and there was this fine whooty in the shower. :smh: 'Pose to see homegirl tonight so I should be good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom