@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

I wonder how many ppl have failed but havent come foward.

So far pretty easy, doesnt really come to mind anymore.

Today I started working out to help fight the urges.

Just core stuff because I don't have a gym membership.

This morning was rough but I pushed through. Got some potential yambs coming my way later tonight so I ain't even trippin haha

It was rough when I got home from work yesterday.

I took my laptop in the bathroom while taking a **** and started scheming :smh:

I started getting like a rock and would go to something else then fighting myself to come back.

I was talking all that mess that this would be easy, but yesterday I almost caved :smh:

Luckily my girl got home from work and handled business, but it wasn't till later at night because I got so caught up in GTA 5

This morning homeboy was a like a scud missile locked pointed and I think I could have poked a hole through cinder block by how erect and stiff he was.

Wish someone like Chastity Lynn or Little Lupe would be right infront of me this morning like that I would have ripped their anal cavities :smh:

I'm at the Infiniti dealership as we speak looking at this crazy hot MILF. I almost caved in yesterday after I was about to go knock this bop off (who has a man but I realized I was playing with fire; see TAY thread). I woke up this morning and took a cold shower.

Day 5: the struggle :smh:

I'm not gon cave because the disappointment would be too much to take.. Then the NT fam gon look down on you as well.. I got a lot more energy already too

I'm not gon cave because the disappointment would be too much to take.. Then the NT fam gon look down on you as well.. I got a lot more energy already too

Same here, this is the longest I've gone jerking in months and its only been 5 days. I wanna see what type of aura I give out after at least a month

It was rough when I got home from work yesterday.

I took my laptop in the bathroom while taking a **** and started scheming :smh:

I started getting like a rock and would go to something else then fighting myself to come back.

I was talking all that mess that this would be easy, but yesterday I almost caved :smh:

Luckily my girl got home from work and handled business, but it wasn't till later at night because I got so caught up in GTA 5

This morning homeboy was a like a scud missile locked pointed and I think I could have poked a hole through cinder block by how erect and stiff he was.

Wish someone like Chastity Lynn or Little Lupe would be right infront of me this morning like that I would have ripped their anal cavities :smh:
please change your avy, famb.

you're contributing to the assassination...

Still in..as said before havin a sinus infection is ruining my sex drive completely..could of got some yambs last night i just went to sleep with her instead..she slept in her sexy lingerie I didn't even attempt to make a move..she asked me why I kept my pants on this morning..I told her I just wanted too..shrugs

Yeah I'm sticking with it. I gotta cuff something though to make it through, casual joints have flake tendencies.

If you guys could see this MILF sitting right across from me :smh:

I would take a creeper pic but there's too many people around. The 18 y/o me would've lost it and start fapping in the dealership bathroom :rofl:

If you guys could see this MILF sitting right across from me :smh:

I would take a creeper pic but there's too many people around. The 18 y/o me would've lost it and start fapping in the dealership bathroom :rofl:

Ain't trying to hear **** but how the conversation went.

Still in. Don't work for 2 hours, it's just me and this laptop....

I think I'm gonna watch Modern Fam, but then there's Gloria... :smh:

For me, the hardest (pun intended) time is the morning time...but its the weekend...but im still in

Still in here. Good thing I'm not working today or tomorrow. Theres just way too many bad women that come into my job. Once I get home I always get the urge to fap and I just imagine myself smashing them.

The Black Women Appreciation Thread is dangerous place fam 
mean.gif

still in 
pimp.gif

Been a lurker on NT for months, even though I never officially signed up for this, I'm still gonna participate in this thang. Last fap was on Monday to Gianna Michaels 
smokin.gif
 but last night a Cubana Lust video almost assassinated me 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom