@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Originally Posted by hebgbz  

man..getting hard from just thinking about chicks:smh:
Can i see
ibkCPzY3KBtm77.gif

Yall saying its easy right now will be singing a different tune next week. 4 days is nothing lol
Thats what im saying.

This 3 we got out now will be 15-30 deep if cats is telling the truth by next Sunday.

Day 4 got me struggling bruhs
mean.gif

Not gonna lie I looked at a little bit of pron. Didn't beat it tho.

It's weird cuz I've done over a week easy before.

Official elimination gif :smh:

ibnDgvWCCVWQbF.gif
outta the shoes, doe...?

hahahahah...

come on famb... its been a few days and cats already falling...

the thing that keeps me from not fapping is that post fap feeling... its such a disappointing feeling cuz its like

"damb... i cant eem keep my hands off my peen....

cant eem ge tthe yambs to do it for me..."

wont break, famb... wont break...

Team, we're holding off better than I anticipated.

Usually by now there are a whole lot of drop outs, but a lot of us are holding on. Just know that the next week is probably going to be the hardest, I know personally because it's where I failed last time.

Good luck

i officially started the 2nd but whatever i will  officially start November and the next month i feel like this time im really going to stop after reading the first page i was not realizing how fapping affected my concentrations and overall laziness , today after months i went jogging an feel really good and more awake. im in it for the long haul hopefully i really feel like a recovering fiend its quite funny. good luck to all i just advice stay active and when u get urges get active in another manner like pushups or squats anything but fap

Day  3 & 4 Gucci.

Bout to hit the gym in a bit.

Tough there too, the Yambs in tights, smh.

Wednesday ,White girl was bending over right in front of me, no booty, but still had me
devil.gif

They have to love that attention.

Thank You Based God for tights/lulus.

sounds like you dudes one assassination attempt away
nerd.gif

RIP
I immediately came into this thread expecting you to post a god-level assassination gif following RIP..

Left disappointed
laugh.gif

Shoulda delivered the haymaker fam. The only people that'll make it are those that want too.

Back
Top Bottom