@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

If that 5 stages of grief theory I posted a while ago is true it sounds like a couple of y'all are going through the "anger" stage :lol:

Kind of annoying having to scroll through dudes post to get an update on dudes dropping out or their day to day struggle.

Don't entertain the struggle b.

The rep system actually does serve a purpose. Example, look at his join date, post count, and reps in comparison to mines.

Dude has to be one of those Yeezus-level trolls without the love for Yeezus. Let him cook and just ignore him.

Ur really comparing reps son? Who gives a damn about that system?

Oh yeah I forgot, a big **** you to you.
ndssh.jpg

Also don't put my name in the dropouts, I don't want to be nowhere near this thread

Homie. Why are you so angry? Like I really don't understand.

You're having a legit NT meltdown and it's hilarious.

You come into my thread, start arguing with ******, make it a pain in the *** to sift through my thread, and then get angry at me?

Walk outside, take a breather, smoke a J, relax my dude. You acting like it's your sweet 16 and pops got you a red lambo, talmbout your life is over because it's blue.

Last edited:

You come into my thread, start arguing with ******, make it a pain in the *** to sift through my thread, and then get angry at me?

Walk outside, take a breather, smoke a J, relax my dude. You acting like it's your sweet 16 and pops got you a red lambo, talmbout your life is over because it's blue.
you called me a troll, did u forget that. You disrespected me for no godgamn reason, based on what I'm talking about with other people. That's why I responded the way I did. If you started talking respectfully, or at least neutral about me than I woukdve responded the sane way but since the majority have portrayed me as a bad guy you automatically assumed that I said some stupid **** or was acting rowdy. Your a follower b and if you took the time to read the posts you were so quick to complain about you would have realised how off you were with your generalizations of me were

I've been good these past 6 days, but I am wondering, can you still have sex + orgasm during this month?

Yeah you can, but its best not to.

Would explain it in this post but on my iPad now. It's in the OP though on why its best to just abstain period.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't breathe :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, the last two pages were entertaining. Whatever though. Haven't fapped or bust since last sunday. So far so good. This next week will be tough, but We bout it :smokin

So you're trying to justify people being rude/mean for their own insecurities?
Their struggle is not Alp's problem, or anyone else who isn't struggling for that matter.
No i'm not. I'm not justifying anything, i'm just saying what it is. The struggle isn't his problem, but if you're going to make light of what people take very serious, then why even come in this thread?

What purpose does someone who can go 20 years without fapping or sex, and thinks that not fapping is a piece of cake, what purpose does that guy have in this particular thread?
I saw it as confidence in his ability to succeed.  Nothing to get vex over.

I can tell your an annoying person. Typing all these paragraphs about nothing.

I still dont understand why you signed up for this if NO FAP is too easy. 20 years No Bust. Sureee.... im done with you. You a joke. Gotta b trolling. 
I mean...most of us didn't fap for the first 8-10 years of our lives.

Many priests and monks of various religions do this as well.

It's not impossible.

Just saying if the man says he can do it, just give him the benefit of the doubt.  Either way no real effect to you.

Can't even lie.  I'd be slightly vex too if people started going at me over a statement like that.

The responses to his statement weren't called for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom