@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Had a yamb in my bed...tried a few things except the V (wants to wait till marriage)

Just couldnt bust.

Now i'm sittin here with blue balls....

Point of the story..I am very painfully still in this.

Had a yamb in my bed...tried a few things except the V (wants to wait till marriage)

Just couldnt bust.

Fam, I don't want to have to say it..

But that's kinda your fault lol.

Chicks that want to wait till marriage get deaded. Don't make their problem yours.

Still going strong since the end of September with no intentions of ever going back

What i have noticed so far:

erections at 105%

no social anxiety

women seem to just linger around and smile at me more

voice stronger

more muscle definition

beard grows faster

get cheeks more often

Overall better person

Keep at it fellas

Just couldnt bust.

Chicks that want to wait till marriage get deaded. Don't make their problem yours.
But of course...she gave up just about eveything except that...I honestly think it's me.

I've had excessive stamina in the past. (I say it like a bad thing cuz I feel it is).

Always wanted to know if fapping really stops ur facial hair growth or it really has no part in facial hair growth

Just couldnt bust.

But of course...she gave up just about eveything except that...I honestly think it's me.
I've had excessive stamina in the past. (I say it like a bad thing cuz I feel it is).

main reason why im realllly tryna stop fapping. ive had girls break up with me because they couldnt make me nut :smh:

Just couldnt bust.

main reason why im realllly tryna stop fapping. ive had girls break up with me because they couldnt make me nut
mean.gif
but after 25 days...u might think this nut would be 5mins of dome away...nope...

Probably just me...

Last edited:
Still going strong since the end of September with no intentions of ever going back

erections at 105%

no social anxiety

voice stronger

more muscle definition

beard grows faster

get cheeks more often

Overall better person

Keep at it fellas

Really?

erections at 105%

no social anxiety

voice stronger

more muscle definition

beard grows faster

get cheeks more often

Overall better person

Keep at it fellas

Really?

Real or not my man's confidence is top notch right now.

I'm out... for me, the positive effects (no social anxiety, clear mind, etc) peaked between days 7-14 then after that i felt like normal again. i could've kept going but i think i'd get the most benefit with a 2 week nofap cycle, which is what i'm gonna try next.

I'm still here NFO fam!

I haven't had the urge to fap but I've gotten some consistent yambs so in chillin

Day 25: call up shorty for dome :smokin

NFO...

:pimp:

Steal ennit...

I'm starting to think that yeah, the yambs notice your confident energy...

But without fapping... You pick up on subtle cues from the birds eem more...

Pulled a chick in Walmart after I felt her energy...

I could FEEL her wanting me to make move... Fapping may have clouded that.

NFO...

pimp.gif

Steal ennit...

I'm starting to think that yeah, the yambs notice your confident energy...

But without fapping... You pick up on subtle cues from the birds eem more...

Pulled a chick in Walmart after I felt her energy...

I could FEEL her wanting me to make move... Fapping may have clouded that.
Tell us the story Rickayyyyyy

Fapped and felt so disappointed afterwards.

T'was all a dream :tongue: Still in! #NOFAP2K14. Bagging some yambs this weekend :evil:

Still in the urges are definitely still there though and I've been remembering dreams which I haven't done for a while

Broke my nofap. Woke up from a steamy dream Laying on my stomach...was very sensitive to touch. NO REGRETS.
Still feeling confident, just a lil drained :lol:

Been a nice experience and I'm gonna nofap again because the benefits are tremendous, but glad to have that tension gone from not releasing.

Time to hit the TAY :pimp:

Peace n good luck :smokin

Don't know how people are managing the 'no release' challenge :x A little over a wk since I got yambs and urges are turnt up! Bagged a blk chick with a nice chest game and D sucking lips but wasn't vibing her personality. Could be a nice bench player for my developing rotation. Want to cave in and get my rocks off but saving the juice for my school's Halloween happy hour this week, where I end up smashing something 9/10 at these events :evil:. Stay thirsty, my friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom