~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

5cf54797127a19294474065128fe19f3.gif

Still in this ***** :pimp: :pimp:

im getting my winter rotation str8 (no cuffiin season) chasin after some new prospects ya dig

Hmph...so I tried watching some pronzorz as a test kinda like what Fontaine did.  I did get aroused but I also started feeling sick.  LIke I needed to throw up.

Thoughts?

Also on another note I have way too much energy since not fapping.  It's been getting worse since October.  I really need to be in the gym.

Just woke up from a crazy *** dream on some Saving Private Ryan/Red Tails type ish!

I was cruising through the battlefield looking around like 
nerd.gif

sick.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif

nerd.gif

Credit to NFN

Start of day 7....
Still in

I been stressed lately cause of school, but havent fapped. Its tough in the morning and at night! This morning tried to persuade the wifey but she act like she aint wanna wake up! :wow:

The real  *N* in me wanted to just go to work while she sleep but i held off....

Day 6 over and done with still in.

No issues here....the infrequent boner at inopportune times but for now its rare. I also have a ton to think about so my mind has been constantly occupied with work and life situations.

I feel bad for any one that has never had a wet dream....id pay money to have one on demand.

Day 6 over and done with still in.

No issues here....the infrequent boner at inopportune times but for now its rare. I also have a ton to think about so my mind has been constantly occupied with work and life situations.

I feel bad for any one that has never had a wet dream....id pay money to have one on demand.
never had a wet dream

still in..been a breeze so far, don't feel a sense of accomplishment yet

Still in. Last night was really bad, though.

So I just broke up with my girl (long story short: it was moving too fast x just not ready) and I don't have any ready-made yambs on deck.... was talking to an old ex and a girl I used to date. Was so blunt with them, especially the 2nd girl. Almost fapped to our sexting :lol: :smh:

NFN is giving me a lot more confidence and I feel much more, dare I say, alpha....this day 7. Let's get it gents!

Still in. Last night was really bad, though.

So I just broke up with my girl (long story short: it was moving too fast x just not ready) and I don't have any ready-made yambs on deck.... was talking to an old ex and a girl I used to date. Was so blunt with them, especially the 2nd girl. Almost fapped to our sexting :lol: :smh:

NFN is giving me a lot more confidence and I feel much more, dare I say, alpha....this day 7. Let's get it gents!
the proof is there...

You're like... The 15th guy that's said this.

I don't know why people are caving when the end results are so awesome.

Bloody hell. I was bouncing off the walls last night. Energy was insane. It's cool to hear how everyone is experiencing the same thing with the dreams cause :x they're intense!

Day 7 s*** tho

Although I haven't fapped I aint trying to knock those who did. Improvement > nothin

View media item 645044
time to take on the day b

But I am still scared my sickle cell anemia will cause a priapism attack. :smh:
Then not fapping will be borderline impossible

Last edited:
Dreams have been 1080p hd. I can even remember more details than normal. At this point, men, you are facing the fap monster eye to ey and you realize you have the ability to overcome it's evil clutches. Each week we gain power and our will power grows and we'll be able to kick the little gremlin out of our sights.

There's no way fapping doesn't affect the brain, amongst other things. We are no longer prisoners to images.

my motorcycle got stolen a couple days ago...

I was like "man... I'm finna fap... Need something to keep me sane"

Went to go fap... And couldn't eem start bruh .. I felt awkward as hell.

Called up the dark skin tall slimmy slimb and set up the yambs for that night...

She was extra moist... :pimp:

Breath was kinda tart... I aineem tripping doe.

Choked on my oatmeal at the tart breath :rofl:

Day 17. My sex drive took a huge dip from yesterday to today. I think I might be hitting that flatline period. Still feel great though.

I have never experienced a wet dream :frown:

Still in it! The weekend is looming so that's where the risk of me falling increases! Gonna have to keep myself busy so I get no urges.

Man they played the Fresh Prince episode with Pam Grier this morning.When she changed into her red robe:evil: Dem *******
almost popped out when she was looking in her bag.

Back
Top Bottom