:: NO GAS MONEY UNNAPRECIATION ::

mad.gif

I had to miss class today cause I had no money, plus I didn't have anyone who could take me.
Yesterday I was sweating bullets hopin the whip wouldn't shut off on me on my way home.
tired.gif

Im tellin you.
I literally put my LAST 6.75 into the tank. Gas clerk was look at me like
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

Its worst cause I push my dad's Range so it looked extra bad.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

mad.gif

I had to miss class work today cause I had no money, plus I didn't have anyone who could take me.
Yesterday I was sweating bullets hopin the whip wouldn't shut off on me on my way home.
tired.gif

Yeaaaaa buddy!!! We need to get our beat %%!* poppin', Hype. Whaddayasay? Let's get some collabs poppin' and put out a beat mixtape called "Beats for Sale: Gas Money Needed"...

Ready when you are..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif

I had to miss class work today cause I had no money, plus I didn't have anyone who could take me.
tired.gif

Yeaaaaa buddy!!! We need to get our beat %%!* poppin', Hype. Whaddayasay? Let's get some collabs poppin' and put out a beat mixtape called"Beats for Sale: Gas Money Needed"...

mad.gif

I had to miss class today cause I had no money, plus I didn't have anyone who could take me.
tired.gif

Word. Me too.
tired.gif

i filled mine up last night, around 17 gallons at 3.80 a gallon for the cheapest stuff at chevron. My grandparents 01 chevy truck is $100+ per fill up, luckilythey dont drive it much.

You don't even know the half. Lately, i've been riding on E like its not a problem. I keep a spare can with a gallon in the trunk in case I don'tmake it. Never thought gas would get to be such a hassle.

I drove with my gas light on for two days straight cuz I was waitin' on a money order for some Playoff 8s that I sold. That money came just in time, I tellya...

...So we Kick, Push, Kick...

yea, price of gas affects everyone, even if you aren't driving

i was about ready to rob a gas station when i saw 4.09 for unleaded the other day....

thankfully i dont need to drive yet and have to worry about gas
buuuuutt...
SMH, sometimes i need a ride and wish i had my Ls and a car

Damn all this gas price rising has been putting me offfrom buying my first car. I know I don't really need the car yet, with the NYC public transportation system. Maybe after gas finally hits $5-$6 a gallonconsumers will finally decide its time to do something to bring the price back down.

Originally Posted by NyCbOiQnZ

Damn all this gas price rising has been putting me off from buying my first car. I know I don't really need the car yet, with the NYC public transportation system. Maybe after gas finally hits $5-$6 a gallon consumers will finally decide its time to do something to bring the price back down.

gasprices.jpg

this was from last year...Europe is crazy.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ross Is Here

Originally Posted by NyCbOiQnZ

Damn all this gas price rising has been putting me off from buying my first car. I know I don't really need the car yet, with the NYC public transportation system. Maybe after gas finally hits $5-$6 a gallon consumers will finally decide its time to do something to bring the price back down.

gasprices.jpg

this was from last year...Europe is crazy.
sick.gif

Yeah when I went to Spain a summer ago I saw gasprices at $2 and change euro's come to find out its per liter
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom