:: NO GAS MONEY UNNAPRECIATION ::

OMG $0.33/gallon!?!?!? Cats would go bonkers if gas was that low here. I'm talkin' gasoline pool parties and slip 'n slides!!

last time i was in my home country venezuela during december only had to pay like a dollar something to fill up the tank...man i love cheap gas

Yea I saw 3.41 this morning, OMFG!! But atleast I get 5% back on my credit card

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Yea I saw 3.41 this morning, OMFG!! But atleast I get 5% back on my credit card

nerd.gif
info?

^^^ you said it... i try to go to Valero since it's pretty cheap n stuff right, and it was up to $4.01 last night!!! that was for premium gas though- butstill... looks like i'm gonna be barting it....

is that much of a raise from last year??? sorry for the horrible wording in the question
laugh.gif

all in all I don't even look at the prices anymore, I just go and fill it up everytime it gets to the mid level.

it costs me about 35 bucks to fill my car up.. I am not really complaining about the prices but it wont hurt if it goes down a little.

definitely hate the gas prices. I work in public transportation so I get free rides. if there is any upside to this I believe dealers will have to give somesweet deals out this summer on new and used cars. I wanted to get my vette in May but I'm thinking of waiting a few months now. if you have decent credit,sufficient income/work history and negotiating skills, you will make a come up on wheels this summer

i tried to OD past my gas tank notification and paid for it a week agao
laugh.gif

i aint have my wallet or nothing, but a random crackhead randomly came up to me and helped me move my whip out of the street then proceeded to drive me to thegas station and put gas in the can SHE had...TWICE and then started tellin me how she just wanted to make sure I did the same for others. then one of herfriends proceeded to ask if i had work
roll.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

OMG $0.33/gallon!?!?!? Cats would go bonkers if gas was that low here. I'm talkin' gasoline pool parties and slip 'n slides!!

laugh.gif
super soakers and everything

Back
Top Bottom