No one likes M. Night Shamylan

roll.gif

Embedding is disabled by the account. If late, oh well.

Besides Avatar:The Last Airbender and the Happening I like M Night still. i think if and when he strikes back with something huge, the bandwagon will fill up again

Besides Avatar:The Last Airbender and the Happening I like M Night still. i think if and when he strikes back with something huge, the bandwagon will fill up again

That girl Rosa from the KIN commercials is in this.  KIN, M. Night's career, I guess she likes associating herself with things that are dead/dying.

That girl Rosa from the KIN commercials is in this.  KIN, M. Night's career, I guess she likes associating herself with things that are dead/dying.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

eek.gif

That's a sick avy RIP! Did you make it for me?
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

eek.gif

That's a sick avy RIP! Did you make it for me?
happy.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That was funny.  I'm rooting for dude though, he's a thinker, who'll put up the occasional stinker. He should only do original material, even if it sucks, because his foray into directing other people's stuff was horrid.

laugh.gif
That was funny.  I'm rooting for dude though, he's a thinker, who'll put up the occasional stinker. He should only do original material, even if it sucks, because his foray into directing other people's stuff was horrid.

Back
Top Bottom