No one likes M. Night Shamylan

yeah but cant get it down to size
tired.gif

edit nevermind, size is good apparently
nerd.gif

I remember watching inception in the movie theater, they showed a preview of DEVIL, 1st following "A Movie by M. Night Shamalyan" people started to hiss, boo, and laugh at him, then the preview finished and some guy yells out "M. Night Sucks curry juice"

IMO, Air bender could have been better.

I remember watching inception in the movie theater, they showed a preview of DEVIL, 1st following "A Movie by M. Night Shamalyan" people started to hiss, boo, and laugh at him, then the preview finished and some guy yells out "M. Night Sucks curry juice"

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

And 94% of critics on Rotten Tomatoes would agree with you. It's one of the worst rated movies of the year.   

And 94% of critics on Rotten Tomatoes would agree with you. It's one of the worst rated movies of the year.   

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

And that's what pissed me off cause this movie was supposed to be the +@!! but of course he #%%%%! it up
30t6p3b.gif
And this herb was signed to do the whole book I saga
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

And that's what pissed me off cause this movie was supposed to be the +@!! but of course he #%%%%! it up
30t6p3b.gif
And this herb was signed to do the whole book I saga
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom