No thread on Ricky's retirement?

64rickywilliams.jpg

His years in Miami will never be forgotten. Definitely one of the more gifted runners I've seen from his days in college.
frown.gif

Ricky-782082-727010.jpg

Whata beard.

Ricky was a beast. Wasn't fun having to play him twice a season every year.

if only it was just football this dude would have gone down as one of the best ever..

but the social side of things with the media, fans and teammates was just too much for dude for too many years.. just glad he was able overcome things

agree with moody, the 30 for 30 was great

still gotta watch the 30 for 30 on ricky, heard many great reviews on it.
could had been one of the best to play, but best of luck to his future and hopefully he goes into the right direction

Dude was super talented and his 30/30 was
pimp.gif

need to pick up a Ravens jersey asap.

When it was announced that we traded for him, I don't think I've been more excited to grab one player. That year he almost ran for 2000 yards was something special. Best Miami back ever.
pimp.gif

He had the talent to break all the records, could've easily squeezed 5k more yards out of him. Damn you Wanny.

The original "Dreads out the back of his helmet" dude.

Probably my favorite RB of all time.

One of my favorite Dolphins of all time.

Damn shame that those squads with JT, Ricky, and Zach never made a deep playoff run. :smh

Great player who was focused on things other than football, but that's fine. It is his life and he is free to do what he wants. He was a beast in college and that draft day trade by NO continues to baffle me

Back
Top Bottom