NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

The big restocks so far have been at the HoH Popup that's next door to the main HoH on Canal. Footaction at Oakwood had a ton of Jordans come in that they sent over to the Jordan store on Canal, they should be doing stuff tomorrow/Saturday, but I was never able to get a confirmation on what they were even getting.

I didn't get back into the CBD this afternoon to see what's going on at Sports Plus, but they weren't ready yet at 11am this morning.

Infered vi thats about it

guessing he meant like this AM. but im salty i wont be able to make it down there. houston was so wide open and i know Nola gotta be also. there were all star kicks at some spots all the way through monday. meanwhile they sold out everywhere online.

Anything good out there today other than the all star pack?, may go after school since my school is right there on Claiborne

Where is the Jordan experience store on canal?

YaHz2Ju.jpg

Last edited:

Corner of Canal and Bourbon. 801 Canal St.

I picked up the Kobe 9 and ended up buying socks to match along with a 3m shirt from the Nike Basketball Custom shop at Sports Plus.

View media item 802693

I've got to go pick up my socks and shirt in about 45 minutes which is cool since I needed to drop off finished work at the office anyway.

Corner of Canal and Bourbon. 801 Canal St.

I picked up the Kobe 9 and ended up buying socks to match along with a 3m shirt from the Nike Basketball Custom shop at Sports Plus.

I've got to go pick up my socks and shirt in about 45 minutes which is cool since I needed to drop off finished work at the office anyway.
Mann I'm not going to lie I really want those Kobe's! Have work tonight so I won't be in the city until tomorrow man. Does anyone know any places that might still have them in a size 9.5? 

Stop by BR HOH and all preludes were gone. So I purchase the last three Kobe ASG. Not sure if I'm going to keep the 11.5 since it's closest to my size(12). Going to either sell them on Ebay for resell value, look out for a NTer, or just return them.

View media item 802814

Popped back downtown to drop off some work and went to get my shirts and socks and I ended up getting these since they were still there and I don't want to regret not buying them later.

View media item 802951
and even though it's super samey samey, I'm totally breaking this shirt out with the shoes

View media item 802967a 1999 Jazzfest shirt that I hunted down a few months back, it even has gator teeth buttons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom