NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Anyone got kobe asg in 9.5 pref, around retail or willing to swap my white box 1s for a pair with the gumbo box. Let me know. Been stressful lol. Moved from 1.5 couple months back. I woulda cleaned up too.

Got my nike box steel 10s this morning!!!
Back to the town I go... it's be real NOLA 5 shoes in 4 days is wayy more than I thought I would even get. Great weekend all around tho

Last edited:
If anybody has a lead on a sz 13 kobe asg local hit me up pls. Ill make it worth your while, peep the sig. And no it aint the free bot. The pair is for sdubl. Im local so I'm tryin to pick it up for him.

Whoa fellas. Bomb ***** weekend in the city! Lucked up on a bred 1 restock and picked up the kobe asg sz 14 #so to kicks for looking out. Heard Oakwood still has asg kicks with a lot of sizes no kobes though. Seem to be the only joints really sold out.

Last edited:
now that the dust has settled...anybody willing to sell or grab me a 12 in the ASG KD VI? sounds like there may still be some pairs around.

let me know the price I'll pay a lil extra for the time. and down to hook it up if/when stuff drops where I'm at. Austin/Houston..

Last edited:
Whoa fellas. Bomb ***** weekend in the city! Lucked up on a bred 1 restock and picked up the kobe asg sz 14 #so to kicks for looking out. Heard Oakwood still has asg kicks with a lot of sizes no kobes though. Seem to be the only joints really sold out. I know yall got some pick ups....oh hit the sneaker summit too. Post up how yall weekend went.
Where was the bred 1 restock didn't hear anything about that at all

If anybody run across somebody whos trying to sale the Kobes.. 9.5-10.. Please let me Know.. Thanx..

Reading through the pages saw a lot of kicks #so wasko dut sole Nutt kicks mints fab... gotta read more pages ran out of reps for the day haha I see yall screaming bout heat not recent releases but that can be heat to if I'm not mistaken you buy what you like heat is in the eye of the beholder. No argument recent releases are so frequent now that the kicks kind of watered down but in a few years a lot of them will be considered heat too imo keep posting up

@8816 if you insist I won't argue with you. When you see it rep +1 me though if you a real dude. I notice no rep +1s take place in here anymore bout to change that haha

I looked it up.... if I find it or see it trust I will wish I could've gotten a pair that's the only one I missed out on but I got 5 shoes this weekend wasn't bad at all just kinda salty lol

I work in a hospital now. so missed everything i ordered the Kobes off NDC and i live in the N.O.! Haha i just have crazy hours and can't go get stuff. 5 kicks nice weekend any preludes? HOH had a full size run of all of them! smh

Rep +1 saw the Kobes! Didn't know they had 10s in the Nike store heard they had gammas though. Man I'm glad nike didn't hold back for us cause Houston had 88 3's for days! They showed us love.

I hope the constant retro sellout at the factory store these last few days means we will start seeing better shoes pop up

So the Steels at the out was B grades or just a box change?
Depends on what ur def of B Grade is..... IMO these are better quality than some I've seen... no visible imperfections and compared to the 05s quality is better ... I haven't gotten any retros from the nike factory store since 06 so idk anymore I'll check the box and tag when I get home

Back
Top Bottom