NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Line was about 15 mins on canal. I had someone checking at lakeside and it had a 30+ minute line.

When I was down there the HoH wasn't letting anyone in because they had some high school BB teams in there for Q&A with NBA players.

Let me rephrase I bought them from the footlocker side of HOH. You're right, I couldn't get into HOH because Paul George was in there.

Anybody know where i can get a 13 in the ASG kds? FTL on canal is sold out in a 13 and I dont think footaction has them either.

View media item 805885 View media item 805887 got every pair of shoes that I personally wanted this weekend ...Thursday was the best day IMO for restocks no long lines and no traffic....try getting around downtown after 7pm smdh but jordan had an event downtown on magazine he slid through on Friday couldn't snap any pics cause my phone died but I got some pics of tinker and the downtown display store on canal btw what's going on today downtown

Just left there getting lunch then hitting up the canal shops one more time.

Anyone going to the sneaker summit @ ponchartrain center?
im planning to run thru there since I got a free ticket from footaction yesterday, just gotta find the time to go...

I'm calling it a day early. I've picked up all the stuff I wanted this weekend, and don't want to get caught up in the "gotta buy it now because it's in front of me" moment.

Think I'm going to run through the Sneaker Summit in a little bit to check it out and try to sell my Cool Grey 11's and maybe some other things. I cleared out a bunch yesterday at Sneakercon, hopefully I can move this stuff today. Let me know if y'all know anyone interested, Cool Grey's size 10, varsity red 6's size 9, and 2006 fire red 3's DS size 9

Back
Top Bottom