NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Yo @BiiggTone   hit me up. I not really big on reselling on Ebay for the waiting game. Ill probably just return them or something if you dont purchase them. Rather help an NTer out since I been shown love from others copping kicks for me.

Man I need these Kobe's 9.5 someone help me out where I need to go?!?! Who's got the most?

The HoH pop up on the even side of Canal Street at Carondolet seemed to have the most today. I'm not sure if they'd run out, but when I was leaving downtown they'd taken down the display model.

If you're in town or can make it back on Tuesday check with Sports Plus then, since Nike took over the store for the weekend they didn't get to put out any of their normal stock, they're breaking down the displays on Sunday after 7pm, and expect to open the store back up on Tuesday morning.

In New Orleans for the weekend. Was able to cop the KD's and Kobe's and a couple of customized elite socks.

I've been seeing people rocking these sweats that LeBron is wearing in this picture. Anyone know where I can cop them around here?

Gamma 11 restock at the Carollton outlet. Not many men's sizes left but they are allowing more than 1 pair per customer.

Gamma 11 restock at the Carollton outlet. Not many men's sizes left but they are allowing more than 1 pair per customer.
Damn. I gotta start just being around the store the rest of this weekend. 11 lows now these?

Copped a size 7 in the lows yesterday because they didn't have my size and only had 4 pairs left.

If anyone wants them hit me up.

Popped back downtown to drop off some work and went to get my shirts and socks and I ended up getting these since they were still there and I don't want to regret not buying them later.

View media item 802951
and even though it's super samey samey, I'm totally breaking this shirt out with the shoes

View media item 802967a 1999 Jazzfest shirt that I hunted down a few months back, it even has gator teeth buttons.

:smokin

I gotta come pick up the Kobes.. Hopefully they still have them in my size.. Im glad they restocking alot of shoes,give me a legit chance..

I heard the lines are crazyyyy.. Just to get in and see whats all left..

indeed it is I went back downtown to get a look today and it took me 20 minutes to get out of my parking garage after I said to hell with lines

Back
Top Bottom