NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Sports plus only charged the 305 plus 30 buck to reserve them smh I'm drove

Damn...we missed out!!! A dude just hit me up wanting to trade his corks for two pair of my foams and my red suede YOTS Kobe's...I had to ask he if was smoking....LOL!! I told him I'll trade one foam and a Kobe!! Then he started saying how he paid $700...I had to tell him, the corks are nice and I always wantedtem.from day 1, but they're not worth $700 to me!! $400 sine Nike drop the price to $250, but if they were $305 maybe I'll pay $450!!! I nevered traded because I buy what I like/want. 1 foam and the Kobe = $400..I just would have bought them again

Sports plus only charged the 305 plus 30 buck to reserve them smh I'm drove

Damn...we missed out!!! A dude just hit me up wanting to trade his corks for two pair of my foams and my red suede YOTS Kobe's...I had to ask he if was smoking....LOL!! I told him I'll trade one foam and a Kobe!! Then he started saying how he paid $700...I had to tell him, the corks are nice and I always wantedtem.from day 1, but they're not worth $700 to me!! $400 sine Nike drop the price to $250, but if they were $305 maybe I'll pay $450!!! I nevered traded because I buy what I like/want. 1 foam and the Kobe = $400..I just would have bought them again

Yea man I told guy I would trade 1 pair of 88 Nike air 3's and cash dude said add 600 lol... dude out his mind

Not a bad price for getting a shoe this early.

+rep for helping out members in the boot

aint been in the thread in a minute see a lot info being shared and love being shown thats what we need good looking fellas
happy.gif

yeah i wear a sz 13 but after the LeBrons 8's i refused to buy another sz 13 in any LeBrons. Idk why they run so small bruh  
mean.gif

If I can find those brons below retail ill pick a pair up. They are nice but it's not a shoe that I'd wear often

Thats a straight price bout 30 less then what i got em for on DSG. Idk why its a problemon to pay retail for a shoe your not gonna wear often though? To each his own but im loving these lil volt daddies got a Dillard University shirt match em perfectly! Haha probably the main reason i got em :D

If I can find those brons below retail ill pick a pair up. They are nice but it's not a shoe that I'd wear often
I feel the same way about the kobe blue lights I'm a big kobe shoe fan for some reason, but I hate Kobe!!! I'm #1 Kobe Hater, but I buy all his shoes...I passed on the blue lights, but my friend just hit me up to tell me he can get them for $84 with his friends swoosh account!! I just might pull trigger

I feel the same way about the kobe blue lights I'm a big kobe shoe fan for some reason, but I hate Kobe!!! I'm #1 Kobe Hater, but I buy all his shoes...I passed on the blue lights, but my friend just hit me up to tell me he can get them for $84 with his friends swoosh account!! I just might pull trigger
Tell your friend ill pull them the blue lights for $84....I will pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom