NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

6 pair and all DS. How much you paid for the set.
Dude was trying to say the foams are $400-$500 on flight club and all that jazz... I told dude straight up, I'll give $1200 right now!!! He said hell no, but to make a long story short... I got them for $1200!!!

oh yeah that is a good deal. I guess he needed money bad and fast. Does he have any other shoes he is selling.
He was selling 9 pair of foams!! I bought the 6 I didn't have and two fiends got the other 3. They bought cactus, electric green, and electro blue!!!

Nice foam collection nuttkaze!!!! Somebody got on my a** for not posting pics so I thought I would post my all star weekend pickups minus nb

Snagged 2 pair of 88 3, Jordan xx8 with the limited wooden chest, yots pack, area 72 pack, royal, and that's about it.
thats one hell of a weekend
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 the Ville stand up
grin.gif

Houma, Louisiana checking in.. whats good fellas I stay in Houma right now but i have people everywhere in Lafayette, BR, and nola 

I posted a couple pictures of mine, some were taking with my old Canon xs I now upgraded to the T3i, ya'll should check me out on instagram -@dut192 

I'm always bout meeting some fellow sneaker fiends from around the way :smile:

I posted a couple pictures of mine, some were taking with my old Canon xs I now upgraded to the T3i, ya'll should check me out on instagram -@dut192 

I'm always bout meeting some fellow sneaker fiends from around the way :smile:

Welcome my dude nice pics! Them Hulks actually look pretty good didn't like em at first but they look clean as hell in your pics. Yeah we repping the 504/225/985 and any thing in between. Man i need to get back on IG! :smh:

Anybody know how the footlocker in oakwood runs their ticket procedure, I've been buyin from the source for awhile but dudes over there tellin me they gonna start chargin 300+ for some of their shoes

Welcome my dude nice pics! Them Hulks actually look pretty good didn't like em at first but they look clean as hell in your pics. Yeah we repping the 504/225/985 and any thing in between. Man i need to get back on IG! :smh:

Thanks homie! They're sick in person, I'd definitely recommend checking em out. And you gotta get on Instagram homie!

Anybody know how the footlocker in oakwood runs their ticket procedure, I've been buyin from the source for awhile but dudes over there tellin me they gonna start chargin 300+ for some of their shoes
I think they are starting to tax on kicks. When i was getting the McRads a dude told me they was charging 300 for the Royals. The Source on the Westbank by Gamestop right?

I think they are starting to tax on kicks. When i was getting the McRads a dude told me they was charging 300 for the Royals. The Source on the Westbank by Gamestop right?
yeah i paid 280 for my bred 13s over there, and I don't plan on spending 300 for the 8s when I can get them for 160

Back
Top Bottom