NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

I posted a couple pictures of mine, some were taking with my old Canon xs I now upgraded to the T3i, ya'll should check me out on instagram -@dut192 

I'm always bout meeting some fellow sneaker fiends from around the way :smile:
Welcome to the thread bro!!! Your not to far from me, I'm in Laplace!!! I agree with blue devil... Those hulks are starting to look better and better every time I see them!!!

I posted a couple pictures of mine, some were taking with my old Canon xs I now upgraded to the T3i, ya'll should check me out on instagram -@dut192 

I'm always bout meeting some fellow sneaker fiends from around the way :smile:
Nice Instagram page... Go and follow me at G_Mann_Andretti

Welcome to the thread bro!!! Your not to far from me, I'm in Laplace!!! I agree with blue devil... Those hulks are starting to look better and better every time I see them!!!
that's whats up man! not far at all! where do you usually hit for releases homie? And as far as the hulks go they're definitely a lot nicer in person.. the green stands out so much more than in pics... I'd definitely check them out I'm sure they'll be on the shelf in lakeside for a while 

that's whats up man! not far at all! where do you usually hit for releases homie? And as far as the hulks go they're definitely a lot nicer in person.. the green stands out so much more than in pics... I'd definitely check them out I'm sure they'll be on the shelf in lakeside for a while 
I get all of my shoes from Baton Rouge!!!

whats happenin fellas, i'll be at the game. 

how many different active LA posters on here?

School been having me dumb busy but i did manage to get to one Hornets game this season...

Got to see my son hit 30K points earlier this season but im tweaking to hit another game before we become the Pelicans
sick.gif

Last edited:
School been having me dumb busy but i did manage to get to one Hornets game this season...

Got to see my son hit 30K points earlier this season but im tweaking to hit another game before we become the Pelicans
sick.gif
That's what I am talking about Lakers. Kobe still has a lot of game left in him.

Thanks for spreading the word on the thread Collector75 never wouldve thought it would get this much love :D

Back
Top Bottom