Nonbelievers who have told their religious parents that they don't believe enter

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Just wanted your thoughts. Thats all. But you're  mad its ok I understand maybe next time. 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
Don't PM me on some BS then trying to bait me. I'm not mad at all actually.
But you want my thoughts?
Each and every one of them are wrong.

Show me where I abide by any of those memes.

If putting my opinion out there is the equivalent to FORCING people to do something or speaking against only one topic, then let me know

Otherwise, you don't have a point. At all. 

laugh.gif

Well summer of last year i caught a DV(domestic violence) charge but thats another story for another thread.

I had to pay a fine and attend 26 DV classes. 1 class a week. 

I can't cuss, text, or sleep. I can ask whatever questions I want about it because he's not even supposed to be talking about it.

80% of the dudes in my class including the teacher are over 40. I'm 19. Albeit these fellas are in a DV class, but they don't want the fisticuffs. 

But he pissed me off trying to make me sound stupid for believing in evolution.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Come on most of them are true and funny. Stop being dumb.

I don't ONLY talk about christianity.
I don't force people to read what I write.

I don't "Preach" atheism

I don't only talk about religion (check my post history)

I accept where I may be wrong and am open to other ideas as long as they prove their utility and substantiate their claims.

If you really want to make a point, DO THAT.

Otherwise, don't make nebulous and vague statements that aren't substantiated for the sake of you popping off a joke or two.

At least the memes I used were in context of the discussion taking place.

If you say theyre true, prove it. 

If they're funny to you, then accept that as your subjective stance. 

Just wanted your thoughts. Thats all. But you're  mad its ok I understand maybe next time. 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
Don't PM me on some BS then trying to bait me. I'm not mad at all actually.
But you want my thoughts?
Each and every one of them are wrong.

Show me where I abide by any of those memes.

If putting my opinion out there is the equivalent to FORCING people to do something or speaking against only one topic, then let me know

Otherwise, you don't have a point. At all. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son your SN was registered in August. In 4 months you accumulated more than 2600 posts 
eek.gif
. You're in every thread that has anything to do with religion. If somebody replies "lord Jesus" in the big booty appreciation thread, you're in there explaining why religion is wrong
roll.gif

How many hours of your life have you wasted posting these long responses to prove religion wrong when hardly anyone reads them?? You definitely sound like that dude in the meme 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Liban906

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son your SN was registered in August. In 4 months you accumulated more than 2600 posts 
eek.gif
. You're in every thread that has anything to do with religion. If somebody replies "lord Jesus" in the big booty appreciation thread, you're in there explaining why religion is wrong
roll.gif

How many hours of your life have you wasted posting these long responses to prove religion wrong when hardly anyone reads them?? You definitely sound like that dude in the meme 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

3596ax.jpg

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

3596ax.jpg

grin.gif
I mean to be honest, if you want to discuss the actual tenets of your argument supporting religion, thats fine.
But I can't subscribe to the merit of talking ABOUT the discussion itself.

Have fun if you will.

But its not my fault for addressing the fact that 70% of America thinks Jesus was a real character in human history AND watches over them at any point in time AND ensures that they find parking spaces and lost wallets.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

3596ax.jpg

grin.gif
I mean to be honest, if you want to discuss the actual tenets of your argument supporting religion, thats fine.

Have fun if you will.

But its not my fault for addressing the fact that 70% of America thinks Jesus was a real character in human history AND watches over them at any point in time AND ensures that they find parking spaces and lost wallets.
Son the thing is that I agree with a lot of what you have to say about Christianity and the fallacies within that religion BUT I know there's a time and place for that stuff. Once in a while is cool in my book but every damn hour?! C'mon son!
There was a point we were laughing with you but that point has come and gone 2 months & 1k posts ago 
roll.gif
roll.gif

3596ax.jpg

grin.gif

Have fun if you will.

Son the thing is that I agree with a lot of what you have to say about Christianity and the fallacies within that religion BUT I know there's a time and place for that stuff. Once in a while is cool in my book but every damn hour?! C'mon son!
There was a point we were laughing with you but that point has come and gone 2 months & 1k posts ago 
roll.gif
roll.gif
The thing is, I don't even start topics on the stuff. I merely respond and state my piece.
So I don't know why you're acting like I'm an instigator.

[Sorry, but we have to do what "silly putty" refuses to do:   1) be consistent  2) be respectful  3) avoid bludgeoning people to death by making the same points ad nauseam.  The existing meme is enough.  Using another user's picture without consent and in an insulting way is against the rules.]

asking questions and presenting conflicting evidence =/= bashing.

you might feel a bit of sarcasm added to the mix but its main purpose is to make people think critically.

that atheist meme doesn't make any sense, Christians inherently think anyone who is against their beliefs is "bashing"!!!

Furthermore, the one meme where it says religious people "think differently" is flawed for obvious reasons, religious people don't "think" which is why it's so easy to debate with them

Forcing my beliefs on others would take raping your women and children, stealing all your land, mocking your savage ways and your pagan Gods, and changing your name from Black Wolf to Joseph-sounds familiar?

My mother hated that I gave up on Catholicism.  But for real, prove all of this stuff instead of constantly showing that Christianity (organized religion in-general), is FOS.

Back
Top Bottom